M-Calendar is the best calendar app that I have ever used. It is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. The app has a variety of features that allow you to customize your calendar to fit your needs. You can create different calendars for different purposes, such as work, school, or personal, and you can color-code them to make them easily identifiable. You can also add events, reminders, and notes, and you can view your calendar in a variety of formats. The app also syncs with your Google Calendar, which is a huge plus. Overall, I highly recommend M-Calendar for anyone looking for a great calendar app.
We will help you download the M-Calendar for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install M-Calendar on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the M-Calendar on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the M-Calendar, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the M-Calendar, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the M-Calendar appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the M-Calendar by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the M-Calendar on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||M-Calendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maramsin Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2017|
|Get it On:|
M-Calendar Andorid App Summary
Maramsin Software is the developer of the M-Calendar, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the M-Calendar from them is 1.95 with over 6354 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the M-Calendar is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the M-Calendar is Feb 7, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the M-Calendar on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
M-Calendar App Overview and Details
«M-Calendar» application — it is calendar with organizer with Google Tasks support.
– Full support Google Tasks.
– Sync with Google Tasks.
– Support Google and other calendars.
– Sync with Google and other calendars.
– Remind of events (ringtone, vibrate, notification icon, light indicator).
– Support recurring events. Flexible settings of recurring events.
– Changing colors of calendars and events color (if systems support this).
– Changing name of calendars (if system supports this).
– Agenda and month views.
– Show birthdays of contacts.
– Remind of birthdays of contacts (notification icon and light indicator).
– Many flexible settings.
– Three color themes.
– Compatibility with any android devices version 4 and higher.
– Simple, easy, useful and user friendly interface.
– Amazing and flexible configuring desktop widget.
The developer’s crew will glad to receive your wishes and comments. Please, write us about bugs and send your wishes of the interface and functionality. We will answer you.
Thanks for using M-Calendar!
Features of M-Calendar for PC
1. Google Tasks support
2. Sync with Google Tasks
3. Support Google and other calendars
4. Sync with Google and other calendars
5. Remind of events (ringtone, vibrate, notification icon, light indicator)
6. Support recurring events
7. Flexible settings of recurring events
8. Changing colors of calendars and events color (if systems support this)
9. Changing name of calendars (if system supports this)
10. Agenda and month views
Whats New In this M-Calendar?
M-Calendar is a very useful and handy application that can be used by anyone. It is a great way to stay organized and keep track of important events. The application is very user-friendly and easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their schedule.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the M-Calendar? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This M-Calendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-Calendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-Calendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-Calendar.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.