M Active 2 is the latest iteration of the M Active series of earphones from Marshall. The earphones feature a redesigned earbud and cable, and are intended to provide an improved listening experience over the original M Active earphones. The earphones feature a 10 mm driver, and are claimed to provide a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The earphones also include a three-button remote and microphone for controlling music playback and making phone calls. The M Active 2 earphones are available in black or white.
The latest M Active2 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
M Active2 Andorid App Summary
Wear of science and technology has developed the M Active2 for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, M Active2 has got over 325851+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.21
The latest update of M Active2 is Nov 3, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
M Active2 App Overview and Details
M Active2 can record your activities, exercise, sleep and more health items throughout the day through smart devices. Including the number of steps, distance, calories burned, sleep and other statistics.
The APP supports message reminders for wearables, including alarm clock reminders, sedentary reminders, call reminders, etc.
1) When you wear the smart device and synchronize to the APP, you can accurately record your step number, distance, calorie consumption and historical sleep statistics.
2) It can accurately record the pace, time, distance and movement track of each historical exercise to improve the effect of running and walking.
3) Smart devices are used to monitor the time of waking, light sleep and deep sleep every night. After synchronizing the APP, historical sleep data can be collected and the comparison of sleep patterns in the past 7 days can be analyzed.
4) Real-time voice calling via Bluetooth, SMS sending and receiving, synchronous SMS, address book, remote photo taking, real-time push of third-party APP messages, etc.
1. Most importantly, the app can push SMS and call notifications to the smart bracelet/watch (MTK2502C/D series such as W34, L13, etc.) and inform users of SMS and call notifications at the first time.
2. It should be used with smart bracelet and watch. It cannot play all functions when used alone.
Features of M Active2 for PC
1. The app can accurately track your steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep patterns.
2. The app can remind you to take calls, messages, and alarms.
3. The app can be used with smart watches and bracelets.
4. The app can be used to take pictures and control other devices remotely.
5. The app can push notifications to your smart watch or bracelet.
6. The app can be used to compare sleep patterns.
7. The app can be used to make calls and send messages.
8. The app can be used to control other devices.
9. The app can be used to play music.
10. The app can be used to track your health and fitness.
Install “M Active2” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the M Active2 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the M Active2 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install M Active2.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||M Active2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wear of science and technology|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this M Active2?
1. Optimized application performance.
2. Support weather push for some devices.
M Active2 is an excellent application that provides users with an easy way to track their fitness goals. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an excellent choice for anyone looking to get in shape.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the M Active2 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This M Active2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M Active2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M Active2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M Active2.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.