M-1 Global is a Russian mixed martial arts promotion company. It was founded in 1997. M-1 Global has a television deal with Showtime in the United States. The company has held events in the United States, Canada, and Russia.
This article is all about helping you get to know the M-1 GLOBAL TV for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||M-1 GLOBAL TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||M-1 Global TV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
M-1 GLOBAL TV Andorid App Summary
The M-1 GLOBAL TV was developed by the popular developer agency named M-1 Global TV. They have the M-1 GLOBAL TV in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 114678 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With M-1 GLOBAL TV latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 30, 2019 was the last date the M-1 GLOBAL TV was updated with new features. If you want to use the M-1 GLOBAL TV on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the M-1 GLOBAL TV using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download M-1 GLOBAL TV For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the M-1 GLOBAL TV using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the M-1 GLOBAL TV on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for M-1 GLOBAL TV here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of M-1 GLOBAL TV for PC
1. Watch MMA events LIVE!
2. Browse fight cards and look up fighter profiles.
3. Get access to exclusive archive video and breaking news.
4. Watch fight videos, interviews and press conferences.
5. Access full photo galleries from M-1 Global events.
6. Check M-1 Ring Girls profiles and photos.
7. Get the latest breaking news on MMA fights, fighters and more.
8. Set up alerts to your Apple device for tune-in, breaking news, results and ticket sales.
9. Play the role of an MMA team manager in M-1 Manager.
10. Use your Facebook or VKontakte account to register and login easier.
M-1 GLOBAL TV App Overview and Details
M-1 GLOBAL TV
Sign up to get access to the world’s biggest fight library, featuring M-1 Global events, tournaments of the World MMA Association and more.
Watch MMA events LIVE! Check broadcast times. Browse fight cards and look up profiles for every fighter.
Get access to exclusive archive video and breaking news.
All subscriptions with exquisite content are free of charge.
Live broadcasts – view live broadcasts of MMA tournaments and check a schedule of upcoming events.
Schedule – browse cards for upcoming events, see results for past events; watch fight videos, interviews and press conferences.
Fighters – browse fighter profiles by name or weight class, watch archive videos related to a fighter on his/her profile page.
Photos – access full photo galleries from M-1 Global events around the world.
M-1 Ring Girls – check M-1 Ring Girls profiles, photos and more.
News – the latest breaking news on MMA fights, fighters and more.
Alerts – set up alerts to your Apple device for tune-in, breaking news, results and ticket sales.
M-1 Manager – get access to our free-to-play multiplayer management game, take the role of an MMA team manager, create your fighters, train them and win matches against other players.
Registration and Authorization – use your Facebook or VKontakte accounts to make the process of register easier. Now you do not have to fill in too many fields to log-in.
History – you can access recently watched videos by selecting the “History” bar from the main menu.
Favorites – you can add videos that you like to “Favorites” list.
Share – share your favorite fight videos with your friends by clicking a “share” icon on the top right corner of your screen while watching the video.
Whats New In this M-1 GLOBAL TV?
+ New opportunities
M-1 GLOBAL TV is an international television application that provides users with access to a wide range of TV channels from around the world. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is also affordable and allows users to watch TV channels from anywhere in the world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the M-1 GLOBAL TV of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This M-1 GLOBAL TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-1 GLOBAL TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-1 GLOBAL TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-1 GLOBAL TV.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.