Are you in need of a loan for a large purchase? Loan calculators can help you determine how much money you can borrow and what your monthly payments would be. You can also use a loan calculator to compare the costs of different loans.
A loan calculator takes into account your loan amount, interest rate, and loan term to calculate your monthly payments. It can also show you how much you’ll save by making extra payments or choosing a shorter loan term.
Use a loan calculator to help you find the best loan for your needs.
The technical specifications of the Loan Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Loan Calculator Andorid App Summary
Loan Calculator was developed by TSoftOne and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Loan Calculator from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Loan Calculator is 1.10.6 on Play store with total users of 115196. The Loan Calculator app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Loan Calculator is Aug 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Loan Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Loan Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Loan Calculator installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Loan Calculator and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Loan Calculator on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Loan Calculator in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Loan Calculator on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Loan Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Loan Calculator App Overview and Details
Buying a house or a car? Want to know your monthly payment or how much you can afford to borrow? Loan Calculator is the tool you need.
Supporting two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan, Loan Calculator allows you to calculate your payment and affordability on a loan or a mortgage. It is easy to use but full of features. Whether you are making a general loan, an auto loan or a home mortgage, Loan Calculator can help you perform a thorough analysis on the loan and make better decisions on your purchase or investment.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is made, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Refinance feature lets you quickly find out whether or not you should refinance your current loan to lower your monthly payment and pay off the loan early.
4. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
5. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
6. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
7. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
8. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
9. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
10. Loan Comparison allows you to conveniently compare two loans side by side so you can choose which one is suitable to you.
11. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.
Features of Loan Calculator for PC
1. Ability to calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. Ability to make extra payment and calculate savings.
3. Refinance feature.
4. Amortization table.
5. Various graphs.
6. Ability to save loan.
7. Support multiple compounding methods.
8. Support multiple payment frequencies.
9. Mortgage calculator mode.
10. Loan Comparison.
11. Many more features.
Whats New In this Loan Calculator?
Overall, the Loan Calculator is a very handy tool that can help people understand their loan options and make the best decision for their financial future. It is easy to use and well-designed, and it can be a valuable resource for anyone looking for a new loan or trying to better understand their current loan.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Loan Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Loan Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Loan Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Loan Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Loan Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.