Liquids are one of the three states of matter, the others being solids and gases. Liquids are usually incompressible, meaning that they take up the same volume regardless of the pressure applied to them. They also have a relatively low density, meaning that they are less dense than solids and gases. This makes them easy to pour and spread out.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Liquids for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Liquids For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Liquids for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Liquids.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Liquids on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Liquids and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Liquids on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Liquids On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wiki Kids Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Liquids Andorid App Summary
The Liquids was developed by the popular developer agency named Wiki Kids Limited. They have the Liquids in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1531 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Liquids latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 1, 2015 was the last date the Liquids was updated with new features. If you want to use the Liquids on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Liquids using the emulator later on.
Liquids App Overview and Details
From this App you can learn :
Recognize that liquids have intermediate properties of solids and gases.
Define surface tension and describe the capillarity phenomenon.
Understand the importance of surface tension on behavior of liquids.
Understand the importance of viscous properties of liquids.
Understand the evaporation process and list the factors affecting evaporation.
Define vapor pressure and discuss the factors effecting vapor pressure.
Relate boiling point and vapor pressure and explain the effects of intermolecular forces on boiling point.
Describe the heating and cooling curves and estimate the heat of vaporization.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
“Wonderwhizkids.com” hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. “Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child’s
development through WWK”.
This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the States Of Matter topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Properties of liquid
Features of Liquids for PC
1. Wonderwhizkids.com offers concept-oriented content in Maths and Sciences specifically designed for students in K-8 to K-12 grades.
2. Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables students to enjoy learning with application-oriented, visually rich content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to best practices of learning and teaching.
3. Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem solving skills to do well in school and beyond using WWK.
4. Teachers can use WWK as a reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning experiences.
5. Parents can also actively participate in their child’s development through WWK.
6. This topic covers under Chemistry subject as a part of the States of Matter topic.
7. This topic contains following sub topics:
– Properties of Liquids
– Vapor Pressure
– Boiling Point
Whats New In this Liquids?
Liquid has successfully developed a mobile application that allows users to order and pay for food and drinks from their favorite restaurants and bars. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. Liquid has plans to continue developing the app and expanding its features.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Liquids of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Liquids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Liquids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Liquids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Liquids.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.