Ling is a Tamil language learning app for people who want to learn Tamil effortlessly. It has a built-in Tamil dictionary with more than 20,000 words and phrases. You can also access the audio pronunciations of each word and phrase.
The technical specifications of the Ling – Learn Tamil Language for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ling – Learn Tamil Language Andorid App Summary
Ling – Learn Tamil Language was developed by Simya Solutions Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ling – Learn Tamil Language from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Ling – Learn Tamil Language is 3.6.9 on Play store with total users of 23244. The Ling – Learn Tamil Language app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ling – Learn Tamil Language is Jun 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ling – Learn Tamil Language on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Ling – Learn Tamil Language For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Ling – Learn Tamil Language installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Ling – Learn Tamil Language and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Ling – Learn Tamil Language on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Ling – Learn Tamil Language in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Ling – Learn Tamil Language on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Ling – Learn Tamil Language On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ling – Learn Tamil Language App Overview and Details
Learn Tamil from Master Ling in 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Tamil language learning app is designed to make learning Tamil as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Tamil language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Tamil words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced Tamil or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Tamil language lessons can be boring, dull and no fun at all. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges and quizzes to teach you how to read, write and speak Tamil!
OUR TAMIL TEACHING MINI GAMES…
– Word quizzes
– Chatbot to practise conversation
– Speaking to improve your pronunciation
– Writing practice using your finger and smartphone screen
– Review what you have learned
– Dialogue: Practical conversation in real life
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Sort sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many different mini games, challenges, quizzes and puzzles to teach you Tamil, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It may not feel like learning at all!
LING – HIGHLIGHTS
– User friendly interface is easy to navigate
– Individual courses covering different aspects of the Tamil language
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to very advanced
– Mini games, flashcards, challenges and interactive games to help you learn much faster
– Learn Tamil using an app that was made by Tamil natives
– Assess yourself on Tamil speaking and pronunciation
– Learn useful Tamil grammar while playing fun games
– Learn how to write the Tamil alphabets
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 50+ different languages:
Learn Arabic, Learn Chinese, Learn Czech, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn French, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hindi, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malaysian, Learn Norwegian, Learn Portuguese, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Tagalog, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Vietnamese, Learn Afrikaans, Learn Croatian, Learn Hungarian, Learn Nepali, Learn Indonesian, Learn Mongolian, Learn Urdu, Learn Finnish, Learn Romanian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Telugu, Learn Georgian, Learn Danish, Learn Bengali, Learn Tamil, Learn Polish, Learn Farsi, Learn Burmese, Learn Malayalam, Learn Punjabi, Learn Swedish, Learn Albanian, Learn Slovenian,…
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, you will be charged through your account. Manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Free trial is applied for Yearly subscription, free trial will be converted to paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the trial period ends. Within 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period, and you will be charged full price for Yearly subscription.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]. Have fun learning!
Features of Ling – Learn Tamil Language for PC
Tamil people, for Tamil people!
1. Fun and easy Tamil learning games for all levels
2. Learn to read, write and speak Tamil quickly and easily
3. Tamil language learning for beginners and advanced learners alike
4. Interactive mini games and challenges to keep you engaged
5. Learn Tamil in a way that is fun and interesting
6. Tamil language courses designed by Tamil people
7. Suitable for all ages and fluency levels
8. Flashcards, quizzes, games and puzzles to help you learn
9. Tamil language learning that is enjoyable and engaging
10. Learn Tamil using a fun and interactive app!
Whats New In this Ling – Learn Tamil Language?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
After using the Ling – Learn Tamil Language application for a while, I feel that I have learned a lot about the Tamil language. The application is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn Tamil.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ling – Learn Tamil Language on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Ling – Learn Tamil Language to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ling – Learn Tamil Language and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ling – Learn Tamil Language. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ling – Learn Tamil Language.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.