Ling is an app for anyone interested in learning Hindi. The app is simple to use and is packed with features that make learning Hindi fun and easy. With Ling, you can learn to speak Hindi quickly and effectively.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ling – Learn Hindi Language for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Ling – Learn Hindi Language For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Ling – Learn Hindi Language on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Ling – Learn Hindi Language using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Ling – Learn Hindi Language so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Ling – Learn Hindi Language on your computer.
|App Name:||Ling – Learn Hindi Language On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ling – Learn Hindi Language Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Ling – Learn Hindi Language in the Education category. You can download and install Ling – Learn Hindi Language on your Android phone from there. Simya Solutions Ltd. is the developer of Ling – Learn Hindi Language who made this app.
3.6.9 is the latest version of Ling – Learn Hindi Language that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 12835. Plus, you’ll see that Ling – Learn Hindi Language has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Ling – Learn Hindi Language, which is Jun 14, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Ling – Learn Hindi Language on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Ling – Learn Hindi Language for PC
Hindi speakers for Hindi speakers!
Ling – Learn Hindi Language App Overview and Details
Learn Hindi from Master Ling in 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Hindi language learning app is designed to make learning Hindi as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Hindi language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Hindi words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced Hindi or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Hindi language lessons can be boring, dull and no fun at all. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges and quizzes to teach you how to read, write and speak Hindi!
OUR HINDI TEACHING MINI GAMES…
– Word quizzes
– Chatbot to practise conversation
– Speaking to improve your pronunciation
– Writing practice using your finger and smartphone screen
– Review what you have learned
– Dialogue: Practical conversation in real life
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Sort sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many different mini games, challenges, quizzes and puzzles to teach you Hindi, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It may not feel like learning at all!
LING – HIGHLIGHTS
– User friendly interface is easy to navigate
– Individual courses covering different aspects of the Hindi language
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to very advanced
– Mini games, flashcards, challenges and interactive games to help you learn much faster
– Learn Hindi using an app that was made by Hindi natives
– Assess yourself on Hindi speaking and pronunciation
– Learn useful Hindi grammar while playing fun games
– Learn how to write the Hindi alphabets
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
Learn Arabic, Learn Chinese, Learn Czech, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn French, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hindi, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malaysian, Learn Norwegian, Learn Portuguese, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Tagalog, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Vietnamese, Learn Afrikaans, Learn Croatian, Learn Hungarian, Learn Nepali, Learn Indonesian, Learn Mongolian, Learn Urdu, Learn Finnish, Learn Romanian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Telugu, Learn Georgian, Learn Danish, Learn Bengali, Learn Tamil, Learn Polish, Learn Farsi, Learn Burmese, Learn Malayalam, Learn Punjabi, Learn Swedish, Learn Albanian, Learn Slovenian,…
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Have fun learning!
Whats New In this Ling – Learn Hindi Language?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
Overall, the Ling – Learn Hindi Language application is a great tool for those looking to learn the Hindi language. The app is easy to use and provides a great amount of content to help users learn the basics of the language. Additionally, the app includes quizzes and exercises to help users practice what they have learned. Overall, the Ling – Learn Hindi Language application is an excellent tool for those looking to learn Hindi.
That’s it! That’s how you download Ling – Learn Hindi Language on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Ling – Learn Hindi Language to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ling – Learn Hindi Language and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ling – Learn Hindi Language. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ling – Learn Hindi Language.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.