L’Equipe is a French daily sports newspaper. It is one of the two major sports newspapers in France, along with L’Sports. L’Equipe is published in Paris and is owned by Éditions Philippe Amaury. The paper was founded by Jean-Luc Lagardère.
Installing and using the Le journal L’Equipe for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Le journal L’Equipe Andorid App Summary
L’Equipe 24 / 24 has developed the Le journal L’Equipe application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Sports category on Play Store. Le journal L’Equipe has over 284323 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Le journal L’Equipe is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Le journal L’Equipe is Nov 29, 2017, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Le journal L’Equipe on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Le journal L’Equipe App Overview and Details
Tous les matins dès 0h30, profitez de votre quotidien sportif favori pour seulement 0,99 € sur votre smartphone ou votre tablette Android !
Grâce à l’interface de consultation, vous pouvez :
– optimiser le zoom pendant la lecture
– vous abonner directement depuis l’application
– lire avec un grand confort de lecture l’ensemble des pages du journal,
– feuilleter les pages en mode portrait ou paysage,
Features of Le journal L’Equipe for PC
– be able to read the entire newspaper
– zoom in for a closer look
– have an easy to use interface
– be able to subscribe directly from the app
– read in portrait or landscape mode
|App Name:||Le journal L’Equipe On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||L’Equipe 24 / 24|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 29, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Le journal L’Equipe On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Le journal L’Equipe on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Le journal L’Equipe. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Le journal L’Equipe, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Le journal L’Equipe?
Nouveau système de notifications pour les abonnés et corrections de bugs
L’Equipe is a French sports newspaper that was founded in 1946. It is now the largest sports newspaper in France and one of the most widely read in the world. L’Equipe covers all sports, but has a special focus on football. The newspaper is available in print and online.
Did the guide help you download and install the Le journal L’Equipe for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Le journal L’Equipe, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Le journal L’Equipe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Le journal L’Equipe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Le journal L’Equipe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Le journal L’Equipe.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.