A laser level is a device that emits a beam of laser light that is used to create a level surface. The laser level is used to ensure that walls are straight, ceilings are level, and other surfaces are straight. Laser levels can be used for both professional and personal use.
The latest Laser Level for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Laser Level Andorid App Summary
EXA Tools has developed the Laser Level for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Laser Level has got over 11810318+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.02
The latest update of Laser Level is Oct 27, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Laser Level App Overview and Details
Laser level (leveling instrument) is an excellent measurement app equipped with: laser pointer, regular 3-mode spirit level / bubble level (libella) and clinometer (inclinometer) for measuring vertical angles and determining the exact horizontal plane. It’s perfect, handy and precise bubble level tool for every handyman.
Main modes of this laser level:
– innovative laser leveling / laser pointer – using built-in sensors (gyroscope and accelerometer), camera and extended / augmented reality, helps you to determine the vertical and horizontal levels around you,
– regular spirit level (bubble level, libella) – works like a traditional bubble level tool, place your smartphone or tablet, on the surface or on the object to be measured or set at any angle,
– clinometer, also called an inclinometer, is primarily used to measure vertical angles and to determine the angle of inclination of any object from the vertical determined by the gravitational force.
These modes are equipped in precision digital and analog indicators. Data are presented in degrees and percentages and any different units which you choose.
– calibrate level of your device,
– adjust the precision of measurement,
– read data in different units,
– lock the orientation,
– take pictures while measuring and you can send measurement results to anyone,
– this app does not require internet access.
– you can measure the angle or inclination of any objects (including distant), such as roof, buildings, columns, mountains, trees, etc.
– you can set any angle of inclination of the surface and the level of home installed appliances, devices, such as: install a refrigerator, washing machine or hang a shelf, painting etc.
– suitable for repair and construction work, you can use it as a digital measuring tape or laser measuring tape,
– useful for interior design, exterior works, in house and in garden,
– many others.
You can use this leveling application wherever you are. This level app is accurate, intuitive, easy to use and very functional.
We wish you successful and accurate measurements.
Features of Laser Level for PC
laser level as:
– laser level
– spirit level
– digital measuring tape
– laser measuring tape
– angle measure
– inclination measure
Install “Laser Level” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Laser Level on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Laser Level app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Laser Level.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Laser Level On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EXA Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Laser Level?
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Added reset calibration possibility in settings
Added flashlight and autofocus to use during measurements
Added language changer inside app
In conclusion, the laser level is a great tool to have on hand for any construction or home improvement project. It is easy to use and helps to ensure accuracy and precision when working on a project.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Laser Level for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Laser Level to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Laser Level and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Laser Level. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Laser Level.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.