Khan Academy is a nonprofit educational organization created in 2006 by Salman Khan. With the stated mission of “providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere,” the website offers free instructional videos, practice exercises, and interactive tools. The Academy has been praised by major media outlets and has been used by students in over 190 countries.
In this article, we will show you how to download Khan Academy For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Khan Academy technical specifications first.
Khan Academy Andorid App Summary
Khan Academy is the developer of this Khan Academy application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 19898632+ users of this app. The Khan Academy app rating is currently 7.5.2.
It was last updated on Jun 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Khan Academy for PC
the app. Here’s a list of what you can do on the Khan Academy website that you can’t do in the app:
– Watch longer videos (>30 minutes)
– Take practice quizzes
– Get step-by-step solutions to exercises
– Create custom exercises
– Draw on a graph
– View math practice problems in Spanish
|App Name:||Khan Academy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Khan Academy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Khan Academy For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Khan Academy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Khan Academy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Khan Academy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Khan Academy App Overview and Details
You can learn anything. For free.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Get a head start on next semester’s geometry. Prepare for upcoming exams. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire-stick farming changes the landscape of Australia.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, homeschooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien trying to get a leg up in earthly biology — Khan Academy’s personalized learning library is available to you, for free.
– Learn anything, for free: Thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles at your fingertips. Study math, science, economics, finance, grammar, history, government, politics, and much, much more.
– Sharpen your skills: Practice exercises, quizzes, and tests with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school, or practice at your own pace.
– Keep learning when you’re offline: Bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
– Pick up where you left off: Tailored to your current learning level, our mastery system gives instant feedback and recommendations on exactly which skills and videos to try next. And, if you choose to create a free account, your learning syncs with http://khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date across all your devices.
Learn using expert-created videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, differential equations, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics, finance and capital markets), humanities (art history, civics, finance, US history, US government and politics, world history), and more (including computer science principles)!
Already familiar with the Khan Academy website? Not all functionality is available in this app. Community discussions, computer programming content, test prep, parent tools, teacher tools, and district tools should all be accessed directly at http://khanacademy.org.
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
Whats New In this Khan Academy?
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Khan Academy has been an incredible help to me. I have learned so much and it has really improved my understanding of many subjects. I would highly recommend Khan Academy to anyone looking for a great education tool.
This concludes our article on Khan Academy Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Khan Academy for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Khan Academy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Khan Academy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Khan Academy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Khan Academy.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.