Kenkou Stress Guide is a website that provides information on how to manage stress. The website offers articles, tips, and other resources on how to reduce stress in your life. The website also has a blog where you can find more tips and advice on how to manage stress.
The technical specifications of the Kenkou Stress Guide for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Kenkou Stress Guide Andorid App Summary
Kenkou Stress Guide was developed by Kenkou GmbH and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Kenkou Stress Guide from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Kenkou Stress Guide is 4.300 on Play store with total users of 17062. The Kenkou Stress Guide app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Kenkou Stress Guide is Aug 26, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Kenkou Stress Guide on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Kenkou Stress Guide App Overview and Details
The #1 HRV measurement app. Use this app to measure your pulse and HRV using just your smartphone camera to better understand how your stress and cardio levels are. You can relax and learn how to calm down with our courses: guided meditations, relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, and stress-related lessons. We guide you to a better health and happiness.
What we offer:
Measurement of your pulse and HRV
An in-depth explanation of your data measurements
Analysis reports and additional information on your measurement
With premium subscription:
Daily lessons to help you relax
Guided mindfulness meditations, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
Complete our courses on various topics such as anxiety, work-life-balance, health and sleep
Subscription pricing and terms:
Stress Guide offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at 9,99€ per month, 24,99€ per 3 months and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at 69,00€ per year, to provide you with unlimited access to Stress Guide Premium while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be made through the credit card associated with your PlayStore account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you disable auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged up to 24 hours before the end of the current period and the cost of the renewal will be indicated. You can manage your subscription in your account settings after purchase, where you are able to disable auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Read more about our terms and conditions:
Features of Kenkou Stress Guide for PC
1. The app can be used to measure your pulse and HRV.
2. You can use the app to learn how to relax and calm down.
3. The app offers daily lessons to help you relax.
4. The app offers guided mindfulness meditations, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques.
5. The app has courses on various topics such as anxiety, work-life-balance, health, and sleep.
6. You can manage your subscription in your account settings.
7. The app has a free trial period.
8. The app is available in English and German.
9. The app is compatible with Android devices.
10. The app is available on the Google Play Store.
How To Install & Download Kenkou Stress Guide For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Kenkou Stress Guide for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Kenkou Stress Guide.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Kenkou Stress Guide on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Kenkou Stress Guide and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Kenkou Stress Guide on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Kenkou Stress Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kenkou GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Kenkou Stress Guide?
Updated measurement, calibration works much faster now
Kenkou Stress Guide is an application that helps users to relieve their stress. It has various features, such as tracking users’ stress level, providing relaxation techniques, and recommending healthy foods. Overall, Kenkou Stress Guide is a helpful application that can be used to reduce stress.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Kenkou Stress Guide on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Kenkou Stress Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kenkou Stress Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kenkou Stress Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kenkou Stress Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.