K-Word is an app for people who want to learn Korean basic words. The app has more than 1,000 words and phrases with audio recordings by native Korean speakers. With K-Word, you can learn Korean wherever and whenever you want.
This article is all about helping you get to know the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||K-Word: Learn Korean basic words On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Boreumdal Lab.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
- K-Word: Learn Korean basic words Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download K-Word: Learn Korean basic words For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of K-Word: Learn Korean basic words for PC
- K-Word: Learn Korean basic words App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this K-Word: Learn Korean basic words?
K-Word: Learn Korean basic words Andorid App Summary
The K-Word: Learn Korean basic words was developed by the popular developer agency named Boreumdal Lab.. They have the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1577357 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With K-Word: Learn Korean basic words latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 9, 2021 was the last date the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words was updated with new features. If you want to use the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download K-Word: Learn Korean basic words For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for K-Word: Learn Korean basic words here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of K-Word: Learn Korean basic words for PC
1. More than 50,000 Korean words
2. Listen to words
3. Search words
4. Auto-save searched words
5. Make word notes
6. Study on the lock screen
K-Word: Learn Korean basic words App Overview and Details
• more than 50,000 Korean words
• listen words
• search words
• auto-save searched words
• make word notes
• study on the lock screen
Whats New In this K-Word: Learn Korean basic words?
• Fix several crashes
• Redesigned for effective word learning
• Search for words
• Create word notes
• More than 50000 words
• More than 200 word notes
K-Word is a great language learning tool for Korean learners of all levels. The basic words and phrases are easy to learn and use, and the app has a great variety of features to help you improve your Korean skills. The audio recordings are clear and accurate, and the quizzes are a fun and effective way to test your knowledge. Overall, K-Word is an excellent resource for learning Korean, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their language skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This K-Word: Learn Korean basic words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for K-Word: Learn Korean basic words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the K-Word: Learn Korean basic words.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.