Korea MOOC is a massive open online course provider that offers a range of courses on Korean culture and society. The courses are designed for learners all over the world who want to learn more about Korea and its unique culture. The courses are offered in English, and all course materials are provided free of charge.
Korea MOOC is a subsidiary of the Korea Foundation for International Cultural Exchange, a nonprofit organization that promotes Korean culture and society around the world. The Korea Foundation for International Cultural Exchange is a member of the Korea MOOC Association, a consortium of online education providers in Korea.
Korea MOOC was founded in 2013 with the goal of promoting international understanding of Korea and its culture. The courses offered by Korea MO
Installing and using the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
K-MOOC: Korea MOOC Andorid App Summary
국가평생교육진흥원(NILE) has developed the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. K-MOOC: Korea MOOC has over 179770 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of K-MOOC: Korea MOOC is currently 2.8.7.
The latest upstate time of the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC is May 8, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
K-MOOC: Korea MOOC App Overview and Details
K-MOOC is Korean Massive Open Online Course in order to establish basement of lifelong learning for higher education and to realize practical balance of opportunities for education.
As of 2018, K-MOOC provides more than 300 courses from prestigious 70 universities such as Seoul National University and KAIST, and is open to all.
K-MOOC is the new education paradigm, in which learners participate and experience a two-way learning with teacher and fellow learners!
Experience it now!
Following functions are available in K-MOOC mobile apps :
– sign up and login
– enroll courses and view your own course list
– learn in class: watch videos(view closed captions), solve problems, etc.
– watch videos offline after downloading a course video
(arrange mobile apps to download videos only with Wi-Fi connection)
– communicating through bulletin board
– access learning materials and course announcements
For more information, please visit the websites below
– K-MOOC Mobile-app user manual : https://goo.gl/1xQXbq
– K-MOOC Mobile-app FAQ : https://goo.gl/eugRMh
– K-MOOC Website : http://www.kmooc.kr
– K-MOOC Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kmooc
– K-MOOC blog : http://blog.naver.com/kmooc_en
K-MOOC is run by The Ministry of Education(MOE) and National Institute for Lifelong Education(NILE)
○ Required access authority
-[Save] Using the service, files such as images and movies could be saved on the device.
– [Learning history] Learning history can be saved for evaluation and analysis of learning activities.
– E-mail : [email protected]
– Tel. : 02-3780-9909
Features of K-MOOC: Korea MOOC for PC
-K-MOOC offers more than 300 courses from 70 prestigious universities
-K-MOOC is open to all members of the public
-K-MOOC follows a two-way learning model in which learners participate with both their teachers and fellow students
-K-MOOC is available as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices
-K-MOOC members can access learning materials and course announcements
-K-MOOC has a contact email and telephone number for inquiries
|App Name:||K-MOOC: Korea MOOC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install K-MOOC: Korea MOOC On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing K-MOOC: Korea MOOC on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this K-MOOC: Korea MOOC?
– Bug fix
The Korea MOOC application has been a great way to learn about the country and its people. The videos, articles, and quizzes have been informative and interesting. I have enjoyed learning about the culture, history, and current events in Korea. The application has been a great way to explore a new country and its culture.
Did the guide help you download and install the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This K-MOOC: Korea MOOC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for K-MOOC: Korea MOOC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the K-MOOC: Korea MOOC.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.