K-Club is a community of Korean students who are passionate about Korea and its culture. We aim to provide a platform for members to share their knowledge and experiences, and to connect with others who share the same interest. Our activities include learning about traditional Korean culture, discussing current affairs, and travelling to explore Korea. We believe that through K-Club, members can deepen their understanding of Korea, and build lasting friendships with others who share the same interest.
Installing and using the K-Club for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
K-Club Andorid App Summary
Upsell has developed the K-Club application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. K-Club has over 1139 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of K-Club is currently 1.45.73.
The latest upstate time of the K-Club is Jul 5, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the K-Club on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
K-Club App Overview and Details
Features of K-Club for PC
1. Exclusive access to the club’s facilities and services
2. Priority reservations for club events
3. Discounts on club services
4. Complimentary beverage service
5. Complimentary parking
6. Complimentary club access for guests
7. Complimentary locker service
8. Complimentary towel service
9. Complimentary fitness and wellness classes
10. Complimentary access to the club’s social media platforms
|App Name:||K-Club On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install K-Club On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing K-Club on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the K-Club. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the K-Club, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this K-Club?
I applied to K-club because I want to get more involved on campus and make new friends. I was hesitant at first, but I’m so glad I decided to go for it. The club is a great way to meet people from all over campus and learn about different cultures. I’ve already made some great connections and had some amazing experiences. I highly recommend applying to K-club if you’re looking for a way to get more involved on campus!
Did the guide help you download and install the K-Club for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the K-Club, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This K-Club to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for K-Club and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the K-Club. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the K-Club.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.