K-AID is a mobile app that provides users with information on health, safety, and emergency situations. The app is designed to help users in Korea, and it includes information on hospitals, pharmacies, and other important locations. K-AID also includes a translation function that allows users to communicate with others in emergency situations.
Our goal is to help you get the K-AID for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
K-AID Andorid App Summary
The developer of the K-AID is KOBELCO CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO., LTD. and they’ve done a great job at keeping K-AID simple yet highly interactive. You can find the K-AID under Business of Play Store. K-AID’s latest version is 2.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 49. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love K-AID.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the K-AID is Jul 21, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the K-AID on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
K-AID App Overview and Details
The K-AID application is what KOBELCO technicians use to diagnose and troubleshoot ENGINE.
■ How to use
The login screen displays after the application starts. Enter your user ID and password.
And select a function from the main menu.
This app is for authorized KOBELCO dealers ONLY.
KOBELCO user ID required.
Features of K-AID for PC
1. K-AID is a diagnostic and troubleshooting tool for ENGINE.
2. The login screen displays after the application starts.
3. Enter your user ID and password.
4. Select a function from the main menu.
5. KOBELCO user ID required.
6. This app is for authorized KOBELCO dealers ONLY.
Whats New In this K-AID?
This update includes various improvements and increased stability.
Download & Install K-AID For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the K-AID app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the K-AID app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the K-AID will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed K-AID on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||K-AID On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KOBELCO CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY CO., LTD.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Kaizen-Asian Institute for Democracy is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that focuses on the promotion of democracy and human rights in Asia. We provide education and training on democracy and human rights, as well as support to civil society organizations in the region.
Since our establishment in 2004, Kaizen-Asian Institute for Democracy has trained over 10,000 individuals and supported over 100 civil society organizations in Asia. We are committed to promoting democracy and human rights in the region, and we will continue to do so in the years to come.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the K-AID for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the K-AID, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This K-AID to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for K-AID and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the K-AID. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the K-AID.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.