Japanese kanji are ideographic characters, each of which represents one word. There are about 2,000 commonly used kanji in Japan, and a further 8,000-10,000 which are used less frequently. A knowledge of kanji is essential for reading and writing Japanese.
Kanji can be studied in a variety of ways, including rote learning, using flashcards, and through online resources. A good place to start is with the basic kanji characters, which are those that are most commonly used. Once these are mastered, you can move on to the more complex kanji.
Kanji can be a challenging but rewarding aspect of learning Japanese. With a little time and patience, you can
This article is all about helping you get to know the Japanese Kanji Study for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Japanese Kanji Study For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Japanese Kanji Study on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Japanese Kanji Study, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Japanese Kanji Study app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Japanese Kanji Study Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Japanese Kanji Study has over 2367908 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Chase Colburn has developed the Japanese Kanji Study and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.4.0.
Until this latest version, Japanese Kanji Study has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.9. This latest version was last updated on May 14, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Japanese Kanji Study on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Japanese Kanji Study On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Chase Colburn|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Japanese Kanji Study for PC
customizable search with presets, recent searches and your own filters.
1. Flashcard study
2. Multiple-choice quizzes
3. Writing challenges
4. Quick kanji and word search
5. Customizable themes
6. Customizable layouts
7. Customizable actions
8. Customizable swipe behavior
9. Assign study ratings
10. Filter kanji out as you learn them
Japanese Kanji Study App Overview and Details
Kanji Study aims to be a helpful and easy-to-use tool for learning Japanese kanji. The app includes flashcards, multiple choice quizzes, writing challenges, kanji and word search, custom sets and much more. Kanji Study hopes to be your essential companion for mastering kanji.
The app is not entirely free; however, the free version has no ads and offers unlimited study of beginner kanji, radicals, hiragana and katakana. The dictionary and all info screens are also free and unrestricted. The one-time upgrade unlocks the remaining kanji levels and allows you to create your own custom sets. It also supports the continued development of this project.
★ Flashcard study
• Rote memorize kanji in manageable sized sets.
• View stroke animations, readings, meanings and examples.
• Customize theme, layout, displayed actions and swipe behavior.
• Assign study ratings to filter kanji out as you learn them.
★ Multiple-choice quizzes
• Customize quizzes to show readings, meanings, example words or sentences.
• Example words can be selected from JLPT, common vocab and favorites.
• Quiz times and distractors adapt based on your results.
• Further customize to repeat wrong answers, auto-play audio, pause after answering and more.
★ Writing challenges
• Improve your kanji recognition by challenging yourself to recall and write kanji.
• Learn the correct stroke order using a finely-tuned stroke detection algorithm.
• Correct strokes will snap into place and hints will appear if you are struggling.
• Detect accuracy stroke by stroke or use the self-assessment mode.
★ Quick kanji and word search
• Search over 6k kanji using readings, radicals, stroke counts, levels and more all in one text field.
• Search over 180k words by kanji, kana, romaji or translation language in the same one text field.
• Combine any number of criteria and see them highlighted in the results.
• Completely offline and very optimized for quick searching.
★ Detailed info screens
• View animated strokes, readings and meanings as well as your study time and quiz stats.
• See a breakdown of the radicals found within each kanji.
• Check out example words (grouped by the kanji readings), sentences and names.
• Explore the kanji used within each of the examples and use the breadcrumbs to navigate back.
★ Study kanji in various sequences including JLPT and Japanese school grades.
★ Notify yourself with custom study reminders when you haven’t studied.
★ Read Japanese text with over 8k native audio files and text-to-speech support.
★ Add shortcuts to your home screen to study a particular set.
★ Use the rankings screen to make custom sets based on study stats.
★ Favorite kanji, radicals and examples for referencing later.
★ Save progress using Google Drive or local storage.
★ Customize MANY additional settings.
★ Outlier Essentials
The Outlier Kanji Dictionary for learners explains kanji with a unified, easy to understand framework designed with the learner in mind and based on solid research.
– In-app Purchase (purchase upgrade)
– External Drive (store backup files)
– Install Shortcuts (add home screen shortcuts)
– Run at startup (reschedule notifications)
– Full network access (send analytics)
There is a volunteer translation project with contributions to over 30 languages. If you would like to help, please send me an email.
Whats New In this Japanese Kanji Study?
– Added options to batch reset meanings, translations, readings and notes.
– Added basic HTML formatting support to character notes.
– Added option to increase Outlier content size.
– Added support for launching twitter lite from the setting’s twitter link.
– Updated quiz screens to truncate long notes (long press to show).
– Updated supported Android API to 31.
– Fixed minor issues with restoring saved sessions.
– Update translations
Kanji Study is an amazing application that has helped me to learn Japanese kanji. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn Japanese kanji.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Japanese Kanji Study of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Japanese Kanji Study to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Japanese Kanji Study and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Japanese Kanji Study. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Japanese Kanji Study.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.