Since 2007, J-Track has been the go-to software for athletes and coaches seeking cutting edge technology for performance tracking and analysis. J-Track has been used by Olympians, professional athletes and weekend warriors alike to track and analyze their performance data.
We will help you download the J-Track for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install J-Track on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install J-Track on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for J-Track on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the J-Track as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||J-Track On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||J Technologies India Ltd.,|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
J-Track Andorid App Summary
J Technologies India Ltd., is the developer of the J-Track, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the J-Track from them is 0.0.27 with over 10143 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the J-Track is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the J-Track is Sep 2, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the J-Track on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
J-Track App Overview and Details
Maintenance of every vehicle is critical yet cumbersome, we enable you to maintain your vehicles in an effective manner incorporating all the latest industry standards including GPS Tracking.
Vehicle Tracking System(VTS) can lead to increased efficiency, productivity and accountability of your transportation assets. Implementing VTS will result in reducing operational costs, improving customer service and enhancing security for both your drivers and vehicles.
Feature & Benefit
Locate & Track your vehicle from anywhere, any time
Travel History with maps
Tracing vehicle Speed
Features of JTrack
Access from anywhere, anytime
No investment on Hardware/software (SaaS)
No operational & maintenance cost
Security as per the highest norms and standards
Mobile Version Support (Android, Java)
Further customization as per the client requirement
Features of J-Track for PC
1. Ability to track your vehicle from anywhere, any time.
2. History of travel with maps.
3. Geo fencing to set boundaries and receive alerts when vehicle crosses the boundaries.
4. Theft prevention and recovery.
5. Speed tracing.
6. Fuel monitoring.
7. Creation of tripsheet.
8. Customizable dashboard.
9. Android and Java support for mobile version.
10. Additional customization options as per client requirements.
Whats New In this J-Track?
Fixed minor issue and Plugin issues.
J-Track is an innovative and interactive application that allows users to follow the journey of the Japanese bullet train, or Shinkansen. This app is a great way to learn about the history and culture of Japan, as well as the train system. With J-Track, users can see the train’s real-time location, view photos and videos of past journeys, and even listen to train announcements. J-Track is an excellent tool for tourists and railway enthusiasts alike.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the J-Track? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This J-Track to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J-Track and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the J-Track. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J-Track.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.