The J-Tool is a new software development tool that makes Java programming easier and more efficient. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, the J-Tool makes Java development faster and easier than ever before. The J-Tool is the ideal tool for Java developers of all levels of experience.
The latest J-Tool for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
J-Tool Andorid App Summary
FalsinSoft has developed the J-Tool for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, J-Tool has got over 441+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.3
The latest update of J-Tool is Jul 30, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
J-Tool App Overview and Details
This tool has been developed with the hope that it will help in the study of the Japanese language. Since I’m a developer and also a student of the Japanese language I decided to create a program that would help me in the study. I hope it will can help you too.
PLEASE NOTE: since I’m a beginner student it will very probably the tool will contain some “grammar” error. If you find some problem or have suggestion about how to improve the tool feel free to drop me a line through the forum. Enhance the tool will benefit all.
One of the main problems in study japanese language is the absence of the spaces between words in written japanese. This makes it very difficult for a novice to know when a word end and start the next. After some search about how to get over this problem I found a library called Mecab able to split japanese words with a good level of approximation. In add of this the library, using some special dictionary, provides various information regarding each chunk of japanese text. Using these info and adding external data coming from some other free resources like JMdict, ipadict and so on the tool is able to give a detailed analysis of the “parsed” japanese text. Furigana are also showed.
Additional tool for convert text between Hiragana/Katakana/Romaji is also available.
New improvements and features will be added over time. The ultimate goal will be to create a tool that can cover every aspect of the study of Japanese language (if successful of course). \^_^/
Features of J-Tool for PC
1. The tool is designed to help with the study of the Japanese language.
2. It is developed by a student of the language who also happens to be a developer.
3. The main problem the tool helps with is the absence of spaces between words in written Japanese.
4. It uses a library called Mecab to split Japanese words.
5. The library provides various information about each chunk of text including furigana.
6. Additional tools are available for converting text between Hiragana/Katakana/Romaji.
7. The tool is constantly being improved with the ultimate goal of covering every aspect of the Japanese language study.
8. It is free and open source.
9. It is available for download on Windows, Mac and Linux.
10. New features and improvements are always being added.
Install “J-Tool” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing J-Tool on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install J-Tool on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type J-Tool and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the J-Tool as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||J-Tool On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this J-Tool?
Provided 64 bit version of the app
The J-Tool application is a great way to keep track of your expenses and make sure that you are sticking to your budget. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable and easy to use budgeting tool.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the J-Tool for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This J-Tool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J-Tool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the J-Tool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J-Tool.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.