Islam is a monotheistic religion that was founded in the 7th century by the Prophet Muhammad. It is the second-largest religion in the world, with over 1.8 billion followers. Islam is based on the belief in one God and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. Muslims follow the Quran, which is the holy book of Islam, and the Sunnah, which is the Prophet Muhammad’s example.
The latest Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 Andorid App Summary
Pak Appz has developed the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 has got over 239430+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 is Jan 17, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 App Overview and Details
Tareekh e Islam Part 1 By Akbar shah khan Najeeb abadi
“Tareekh-e-Islam” (History of Islam) is Written by Maulana Akbar Shah Najeebabadi. An authentic Islamic history book complete part 1 in Urdu language.
History stands as the most effective and valuable source of putting nation on the course of progress and prosperity and saving them from the path of disgrace and degradation.
At a time, when there is tough competition among the nations of the world to excel one another, the Muslim, despite having the most glorious history, appear to be detached and careless as regards their history.
This book presents the true Islamic events and their actual causes.
– TAREEQ E ISLAM تاریخ اسلام
– Muslim Heroes
– Qasas ul Anbiya aur Maloomat
– All Prophets Stories
– Islamic Laws
– Maqamat e Ambiya Islamic Pics
– Life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH
– Hazrat Ibrahim History in urdu
– Islamic Quiz
– Islam Stories
– Maulana Tariq Jameel Bayanat
– Life of Hazrat Umar Farooq R.A
– CSS Pak
– صحابة رسول الله
– صحيح السيرة النبوية
– Islamic Collection
– Islamiat: Teachings of Islam
– Islamiat Textbook
– القرأن الكريم-ياسر الدوسري
The history of Islam concerns the political, social, economic and cultural developments of Islamic civilization. Most historians believe that Islam originated in Mecca (Makkah) and Medina (Medinah / Madinah / Madina) at the start of the 7th century CE, approximately 600 years after the founding of Christianity.
By the 8th century, the Umayyad Caliphate extended from Iberia in the west to the Indus River in the east. Polities such as those ruled by the Umayyads and Abbasid Caliphate (in the Middle East and later in Spain and Southern Italy), Fatimids, Seljuks, Ayyubids, and Mamluks were among the most influential powers in the world. Highly persianized empires built by the Samanids, Ghaznavids, Ghurids made significant developments. The Islamic Golden Age gave rise to many centers of culture and science and produced notable polymaths, astronomers, mathematicians, physicians and philosophers during the Middle Ages.
By the early 13th century, the Delhi Sultanate conquered the northern Indian subcontinent, while Turkic dynasties like the Sultanate of Rum and Artuqids conquered much of Anatolia from the Byzantine Empire throughout the 11th and 12th centuries. In the 13th and 14th centuries, destructive Mongol invasions and those of Tamerlane (Timur) from the East, along with the loss of population in the Black Death, greatly weakened the traditional centers of the Muslim world, stretching from Persia to Egypt, but saw the emergence of the Timurid Renaissance and major global economic powers such as West Africa’s Mali Empire and South Asia’s Bengal Sultanate. Following the deportation and enslavement of the Muslim Moors from the Emirate of Sicily and other Italian territories, the Islamic Spain was gradually conquered by Christian forces during the Reconquista. Nonetheless, in the Early Modern period, the states of the Age of the Islamic Gunpowders—the Ottoman Empire, Safavid Iran and Mughal India—emerged as great world powers.
Ertuğrul (Ottoman Turkish: ارطغرل, romanized: Erṭoġrıl, (died c. 1280) was the father of Osman I.:31 According to Ottoman tradition, he was the son of Suleyman Shah, leader of the Kayı tribe of Oghuz Turks, who fled from western Central Asia to Anatolia to escape the Mongol conquests, but he may instead have been the son of a Gündüz Alp. According to this legend, after the death of his father, Ertuğrul and his followers entered the service of the Sultanate of Rum, for which he was rewarded with dominion over the town of Söğüt on the frontier with the Byzantine Empire. This set off the chain of events that would ultimately lead to the founding of the Ottoman Empire. Like his son, Osman, and their descendants, Ertugrul is often referred to as a Ghazi, a heroic champion fighter for the cause of Islam.
Features of Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 for PC
intellectual and scientific accomplishments.
1. The authentic Islamic history book
2. Presents the true Islamic events and their actual causes
3. Covers the political, social, economic and cultural developments of Islamic civilization
4. Written by Maulana Akbar Shah Najeebabadi
5. Deals with the Islamic Golden Age and its many intellectual and scientific accomplishments
6. Ruled by the Umayyads, Abbasid Caliphate, Fatimids, Seljuks, Ayyubids and Mamluks
7. Covers the Iberian Peninsula, Middle East, Southern Italy and India
8. Highly persianized empires built by the Samanids, Ghaznavids, Ghurids
9. The Islamic history is a valuable source of progress and prosperity for nations
10. Detached and careless attitude of Muslims towards their history is a cause for concern
Install “Islamic History in Urdu Part 1” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Islamic History in Urdu Part 1.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pak Appz|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jan 17, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Islamic History in Urdu Part 1?
Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 application provides a comprehensive history of Islamic from its inception to the modern era. It covers the key events, figures, and developments in the Islamic world. The application is well-organized and easy to use, making it an excellent resource for anyone interested in learning more about Islamic history.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Islamic History in Urdu Part 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Islamic History in Urdu Part 1.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.