iRZ MPEG-H Player is a professional audio and video player which supports MPEG-H Audio and MPEG-H Visual. It provides high-quality playback of MPEG-H Audio and MPEG-H Visual content.
This article is all about helping you get to know the iRZ MPEG-H Player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||iRZ MPEG-H Player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
iRZ MPEG-H Player Andorid App Summary
The iRZ MPEG-H Player was developed by the popular developer agency named iRZ. They have the iRZ MPEG-H Player in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 258 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With iRZ MPEG-H Player latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 29, 2022 was the last date the iRZ MPEG-H Player was updated with new features. If you want to use the iRZ MPEG-H Player on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the iRZ MPEG-H Player using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download iRZ MPEG-H Player For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the iRZ MPEG-H Player using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the iRZ MPEG-H Player on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for iRZ MPEG-H Player here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of iRZ MPEG-H Player for PC
1. The app provides multiple features to easily and comfortably play back MPEG-H Audio Streaming content.
2. You can access your content with the iRZ MPEG-H Player App from the local storage of an Android device or add a media source that is located on your server.
3. The app also provides access to MPEG-H Audio demo content that lets you experience the scope of its creative opportunities.
4. MPEG-H Audio enables content creators to produce immersive and personalized experiences.
5. Sound sources such as vocals, chorus, and instruments can be positioned in a three-dimensional space to perfectly match the creative and artistic intent.
6. When playing back the resulting content, users can enjoy music that immerses them in sound from every direction.
7. The app requires users to connect a MPEG-H capable AVR/soundbar device to an Android TV device.
8. Cast playback requires an MPEG-H capable Google Chromecast device.
9. Supported formats include Audio: MPEG-H and Video: H.264/H.265.
10. Content streaming from a server (media source) is also supported.
iRZ MPEG-H Player App Overview and Details
Reproducing high-quality MPEG-H Audio content is now much easier with the iRZ MPEG-H Player App. The application provides multiple features to easily and comfortably play back MPEG-H Audio Streaming content via using a compatible Google Chromecast device, a connected MPEG-H enabled soundbar or an AVR. In order to enjoy the full sound spectrum of the possibilities offered with MPEG-H you simply access your content with the iRZ MPEG-H Player App from the local storage of an Android device or add a media source that is located on your server to the In-App selection options. Please contact us on supp[email protected] for instructions on defining your own media source.
The iRZ MPEG-H Player App also provides access to MPEG-H Audio demo content that lets you experience the scope of its creative opportunities.
About MPEG-H Audio
Immersive music services powered by MPEG-H Audio bring fans and artists closer together. MPEG-H Audio enables content creators to produce immersive and personalized experiences. Sound sources such as vocals, chorus, and instruments can be positioned in a three-dimensional space to perfectly match the creative and artistic intent. When playing back the resulting content, users can enjoy music that immerses them in sound from every direction as intended by the content creator.
Find out more on www.mpegh.com
The app requires users to connect a MPEG-H capable AVR/soundbar device to an Android TV device
– MPEG-H HDMI passthrough playback according to the IEC61937-13 standard
– Supported on Android TV devices (e.g. Nvidia SHIELD TV)
— Note: the connected HDMI sink device (soundbar/AVR) needs to support the MPEG-H 3D audio format
– MPEG-H cast playback
— Note: cast playback requires an MPEG-H capable Google Chromecast device
– Supported formats
— Audio: MPEG-H
— Video: H.264/H.265
– Content streaming from a server (media source)
Whats New In this iRZ MPEG-H Player?
The MPEG-H Player application is a great way to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows. The application is easy to use and has a great interface. The application is also very fast and reliable. I highly recommend the MPEG-H Player application to anyone who wants an easy-to-use and great-quality media player.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the iRZ MPEG-H Player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This iRZ MPEG-H Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iRZ MPEG-H Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the iRZ MPEG-H Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iRZ MPEG-H Player.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.