Intonia is an online music learning platform that helps people learn to play the piano. It offers a variety of courses, tools, and resources to make learning the piano easy and fun. Intonia’s courses are designed by experts, and are tailored to each student’s individual needs. Plus, with its interactive features, Intonia makes learning the piano a social experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Intonia for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Intonia For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Intonia on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Intonia, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Intonia app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Intonia Andorid App Summary
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, Intonia has over 21613 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Jerry Agin has developed the Intonia and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, Intonia has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.9. This latest version was last updated on Oct 9, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Intonia on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Intonia On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jerry Agin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Intonia for PC
-Record and playback audio
-Visualize intonation in 3 different temperaments
-Equal, Just, Pythagorean tuning options
-A=440Hz or adjustable frequency
-Maximum 99 minute recording time
-Background recording and playback
-Screen rotation lock
-In-app purchase for Pro version with additional features
Intonia App Overview and Details
Intonia is a Pitch Recorder. It’s software intended to help string players visualize intonation. It combines the capabilities of an electronic tuner and a digital recorder. It keeps a memory of what it has heard, and displays pitch on a scrolling graph. You can specify what temperament to use: Equal, Just, or Pythagorean.
While it is recording, the display scrolls continuously. Your pitch is displayed as the height of the trace. If you’re playing in tune the trace is white, but if you’re sharp relative to your chosen scale and temperament, the trace is colored red. If you’re flat, the trace is blue.
This new version never expires. The free version is limited to one minute of sound storage, A=440, equal temperament.
An in-app purchase will upgrade to the Pro version. The Pro version includes the following:
* ‘A’ frequency settable between 400 and 499 Hz
* Choice of Equal, Pythagorean, or Just intonation.
* File read and write. Save and restore audio files in .MP3 or .WAV format
* Rename or delete .MP3 or .WAV files
* Max file length selectable from 1 to 99 minutes
* Screen is kept on during recording and playback
* Option to lock screen rotation
* Playback and record in background mode while the screen is not showing
Here are some things you can do with Intonia:
* Play a fast passage, and see which notes were out of tune.
* See intonation in just, Pythagorean, or equal temperament.
* Tune your instrument.
* Use as a digital recorder to hear yourself play.
* Get instant feedback.
* Visualize articulations, slides, shifts, vibrato, etc.
* Use it for transcription.
* Works for all string instruments: cello through violin.
* Works for many other instruments as well.
For more information, please visit our website at http://intonia.com/
Whats New In this Intonia?
Intonia is an app that helps you improve your pronunciation. It’s a great tool for people who are learning a new language, or for people who want to improve their pronunciation of their native language. Intonia is easy to use, and it’s a great way to improve your pronunciation skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Intonia of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Intonia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Intonia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Intonia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Intonia.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.