There are many reasons why you might want to monitor your internet speed. Perhaps you are experiencing sluggishness and want to identify the cause. Maybe you are curious to know how your internet speed compares to others. Or you might need to troubleshoot a connection issue.
Whatever your reason, a speed meter can help. Internet speed meters come in a variety of forms, from simple desktop widgets to more comprehensive online tools. They all work in more or less the same way: by measuring the time it takes to download a certain file from a designated server.
The speed at which your connection can download data is one indicator of its quality. But it’s not the only one. Latency, packet loss, and other factors can
In this article, we will show you how to download Internet Speed Meter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Internet Speed Meter technical specifications first.
Internet Speed Meter Andorid App Summary
Glitterz Inc is the developer of this Internet Speed Meter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5268428+ users of this app. The Internet Speed Meter app rating is currently 2.1.2.
It was last updated on Aug 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Internet Speed Meter for PC
1. StatusBar Widget – view your internet speed without having to root your phone or use Xposed.
2. Notification monitor tool – keep an eye on your internet speed and data usage from the notification bar.
3. Daily and monthly basis internet usage records – keep track of your internet data usage and speed over time.
4. Material design principles – the app has been designed with Material Design principles in mind.
5. Customizable widget and notification – change the appearance and settings of the widget and notification to suit your needs.
6. Send feedback directly from the app – if you find any bugs, please send your feedback directly from the app instead of rating it poorly.
7. Thank you for using the app.
|App Name:||Internet Speed Meter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Glitterz Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Internet Speed Meter For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Internet Speed Meter on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Internet Speed Meter on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theInternet Speed Meter in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Internet Speed Meter on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Internet Speed Meter running on your computer.
Internet Speed Meter App Overview and Details
Internet Speed Meter is an Internet Speed and usage monitor for your smartphone.
Now Monitor Your Internet Speed Smartly, Safely and In a Correct Way.
1.StatusBar Widget Without Root or Xposed. Just Simple And Easy.
2.Notification Monitor Tool.
3.Daily and Monthly Basis Internet Usage Record.
4.Desing with Metarial Design Principals.
5.Many Customization For Widget And Notification.
Download to See More Fetures NOW!
If you Find Any bug then Please Send your Valuable Feedback From App Settings Option instead of Submitting Bad Rating.
Whats New In this Internet Speed Meter?
Optimized for Android O.
Fixes and Improvements.
Overall, the Internet Speed Meter application is a useful tool that can help you monitor your internet speed and diagnose any potential issues. It is easy to use and has a simple interface that makes it easy to track your internet speed over time. The application is also lightweight and does not use a lot of system resources, which makes it a good choice for laptops and other portable devices.
This concludes our article on Internet Speed Meter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Internet Speed Meter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Internet Speed Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Internet Speed Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Internet Speed Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Internet Speed Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.