The Interlinear Greek Bible is a translation of the Bible into the Greek language. It was compiled by Robert Young and first published in 1894. The translation is based on the Textus Receptus, the Greek text of the Bible that was used to produce the King James Version of the Bible. The Interlinear Greek Bible includes the original Greek text of the Bible as well as a translation of the text into English.
The technical specifications of the Interlinear Greek Bible for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Interlinear Greek Bible Andorid App Summary
Interlinear Greek Bible was developed by ScriptureDirect and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Interlinear Greek Bible from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Interlinear Greek Bible is 3.0.1 on Play store with total users of 60101. The Interlinear Greek Bible app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Interlinear Greek Bible is Nov 8, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Interlinear Greek Bible on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Interlinear Greek Bible For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Interlinear Greek Bible using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Interlinear Greek Bible on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Interlinear Greek Bible here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Interlinear Greek Bible On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Interlinear Greek Bible for PC
-The app is easy to use-The Greek meanings are from a scholarly source-The dictionary is edited by a scholar-The app can be used by people who don’t know how to read or pronounce Greek-The app has an interactive interface
Interlinear Greek Bible App Overview and Details
This unique Interlinear Greek-English New Testament is easy to use. It is a new interlinear English translation linked to the Greek text and NOT a published book in the form of an app. Just touch the Greek and it gives the English, or vice versa. Touch again to see all the possible Greek meanings with the correct one(s) in context highlighted. Browse all the meanings. You do not even have to be able to read or pronounce Greek.
The Greek meanings are from the modern and scholarly New Testament Greek-English Lexicon based on Semantic Domains, published by the United Bible Societies. All the Greek meanings are listed in 93 domains or groups of meanings, providing an accurate and precise meaning analysis.
The main editor of this dictionary, Prof Johannes Louw, was also the main translator of the ScriptureDirect Interlinear Translation. He was assisted by Dr Bennie Wolvaardt, Founding President of Veritas College International.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require support. You can reach us here: www.scripturedirect.com
Whats New In this Interlinear Greek Bible?
* Now you can share books’ structures, a full passage, or any information from the meaning tool!
* Continue reading where you left off.
* A complete face-lift of the app’s design, to give it a fresher look, and enable the app on newer devices.
The Interlinear Greek Bible is an excellent application for studying the Bible in its original language. It provides a literal translation of the Greek text with interlinear English translation, making it easy to understand the original meaning. The app also includes a wealth of study tools, making it an excellent resource for biblical studies.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Interlinear Greek Bible on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Interlinear Greek Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Interlinear Greek Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Interlinear Greek Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Interlinear Greek Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.