Inshorts is a news summary app that delivers the top news stories in 60 words or less. The app is perfect for people who want to stay up-to-date on the latest news, but don’t have time to read long articles. Inshorts also offers personalized news feeds, so users can choose to follow topics and news outlets that interest them.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Inshorts – 60 words News summary For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Inshorts – 60 words News summary Andorid App Summary
- Features of Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC
- Inshorts – 60 words News summary App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Inshorts – 60 words News summary?
How To Install & Download Inshorts – 60 words News summary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Inshorts – 60 words News summary using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Inshorts – 60 words News summary so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your computer.
|App Name:||Inshorts – 60 words News summary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Inshorts – 60 words News summary Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Inshorts – 60 words News summary in the News & Magazines category. You can download and install Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your Android phone from there. Inshorts is the developer of Inshorts – 60 words News summary who made this app.
5.2.21 is the latest version of Inshorts – 60 words News summary that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 24543886. Plus, you’ll see that Inshorts – 60 words News summary has a good user rating of 4.4.
You can install the latest version of Inshorts – 60 words News summary, which is Aug 1, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Inshorts – 60 words News summary for PC
content personalized for you
• Inshorts curates content for you from various national and international sources
• Get short, crisp and relevant news of your interests and topics that matter to you
• Swipe left and right to read more shorts on the go
• Offline reading – read summaries even when you are not connected to the internet
◉ Save for Later – Add any short to your saved list with just one tap
• Want to read later? Add any short to your saved list and read it offline
• Sort and Filter saved shorts by topic, language or date
• Share saved shorts with your friends and family with just one tap
Inshorts – 60 words News summary App Overview and Details
Inshorts is a news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi. All summarised stories contain only headlines and facts, no opinions, to help you stay informed of the current affairs. Whether it’s the latest government policies or shakeups in bollywood, we get them covered and delivered super fast! Get updated with the latest news and current affairs in a jiffy!
Here’s what people say about Inshorts!
Google – Best apps of 2015!
ToI – Made for India to simplify your life!
Buzzfeed – Makes Indian student’s life easier!
Inshorts requires the following permissions. Your privacy is critical for us and the app never uses photos, videos and other media files, make calls, send messages or save and/or distribute device information.
Photos/Media Files: The app needs access to the device’s storage to save the representational images, so that you have a good experience even without internet connectivity. This is also needed to send the image along with the text when you share a short.
Device Information: The app needs the Device ID to identify and solve technical issues.
◉ Introducing SEARCH for easier access to information
• Search lets you find any short, recent or old, by simply typing in a keyword in the search box
• Looking for a particular short, or shorts related to a past/ongoing topic? We got it all covered
• Our search bot also suggests topics related to your search query, so you stay informed end-to-end
◉ News Reader – Read Summaries of All Breaking News
• Browse through bite-sized 60-word shorts to get updated on the latest news in a short time
• Now, stories and shorts are also available in Hindi – Just tap to switch languages
• Original story is just a click away!
◉ My Feed – A feed of latest stories, videos and other content personalised only for you!
• Inshorts intelligently learns your preferences as you swipe, and displays stories personalised for you in ‘My Feed’
◉ News Categories – A vast variety in the same app
• Inshorts curates all types of news and headlines from topics like India, politics, entertainment, business, technology, startups, world, sports and hatke – all in one place
• News is sourced from various categories and various sources, making sure that you always get the best
• Get limited daily notifications for the most important news and breaking news of the day
• Place our widget on your home screen to browse through headlines
Articles are sourced from various publishers and news channels like Reuters, Indian Express, PTI, The Guardian, NYT, Outlook, TechCrunch, Sportskeeda and many more.
Inshorts is the fastest way for you to stay updated with current affairs to get ahead and prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, CAT, XAT and other central and state government job exams.
◉ Share News
• Facebook, WhatsApp, Reddit, Hike, e-mail and other social platforms are supported
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for Bollywood stories, BCCI news, science talk or political news – Inshorts brings all of the day’s news together in one beautifully simple, elegantly quick interface.
Read in short, save your time and stay updated with Inshorts.
Support: [email protected]
About Facebook Ads: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Whats New In this Inshorts – 60 words News summary?
Inshorts is a news summary application that allows users to read news in short, easy to digest snippets. The app offers a convenient and efficient way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and current events. Inshorts is perfect for people who are short on time and want to quickly get a broad overview of the latest news.
That’s it! That’s how you download Inshorts – 60 words News summary on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Inshorts – 60 words News summary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Inshorts – 60 words News summary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Inshorts – 60 words News summary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Inshorts – 60 words News summary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.