An image converter is a device or computer program that changes image files from one format to another. This can be done for a variety of reasons such as file size, compatibility, or to change the image’s appearance. There are many different image converter programs available, both as standalone programs and as plugins for existing software. Some converters are specific to a certain type of image file, while others can convert between a wide range of formats.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Image Converter For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Image Converter App Overview and Details
Image Converter App Overview and Details
With the image converter you can convert almost any graphic images.
At the moment, there is supported a record number of graphic formats (more than 260) and various dialects (more than 800). You can get images such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF and others.
How to convert:
• Add files to the conversion list.
• Choose the format: BMP, DDS, EPS, EXR, GIF, ICO, JPG, MNG, PCX, PNG, PSD, PDF, SVG, TGA, TIFF, VTF (some formats support the settings – use them to get the best result).
• Click “Convert!”.
• Find the result in the specified output directory
Searching for how to look at a HEIC (HEIF) format? Use our converter – just convert HEIC to JPEG or any other format.
Examples of conversions:
* HEIC to JPEG
* PNG to JPEG
* JPEG to PNG
* DDS to JPEG
* PNG to DDS
* JPG to VTF
RAW formats support: CR2 to JPG and NEF to JPG
To convert RAW we use the utility DCRAW. It provides the maximum possible support for new formats.
In addition, you can make a resize, just specify the required size!
Did not find the right option or operation? Write to us and we will try to implement it.
A short list of FAQ:
Q: I cannot convert images as there is a constant error, what should I do?
A: Write to us, we will try to sort it out.
Q: How many files can I convert at a time?
A: In the free version you can convert 5 files at a time. Having paid subscription – you can convert an unlimited number of files at a time.
Q: What is the maximum size of the converted file?
A: In the free version, the maximum file size is 20MB. Having paid subscription – the maximum file size is 1GB.
Q: How can I combine images into one PDF?
A: For this we developed a free utility “Image to PDF” – you can find it on our developer page.
Download & Install Image Converter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Image Converter on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Image Converter on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Image Converter result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Image Converter will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Image Converter with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Image Converter on your PC.
|App Name:||Image Converter On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Image Converter Andorid App Summary
OnlineConverting is the developer of this Image Converter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 603798+ users of this app. The Image Converter app rating is currently 1.11.
It was last updated on Jul 8, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Image Converter for PC
1. Convert almost any graphic images with the image converter.
2. Supports a record number of graphic formats and dialects.
3. Get images in JPEG, BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF and others.
4. Convert HEIC to JPEG or any other format.
5. RAW formats support: CR2 to JPG and NEF to JPG.
6. Convert RAW with the utility DCRAW.
7. Maximum possible support for new formats.
8. In the free version, the maximum file size is 20MB.
9. Paid subscription allows for conversion of an unlimited number of files.
10. Combines images into one PDF with the free utility “Image to PDF”.
Whats New In this Image Converter?
+ some bugs fixed
+ added function “rename result filename”
Overall, the Image Converter application is a handy tool that is easy to use. It is great for converting images to different formats, and it is also very efficient. The application is definitely worth trying out!
This concludes our article on Image Converter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Image Converter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Image Converter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Image Converter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Image Converter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Image Converter.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.