I’M OK is the world’s most advanced personal safety app, providing users with the ability to quickly and discreetly summon help in an emergency. The app has been designed with safety in mind, incorporating features such as GPS tracking, one-touch calling, and a panic button. I’M OK is perfect for anyone who wants to feel safe and secure, whether they’re out and about or at home alone.
Do you know the technical specifics of I’M OK – Personal Safety App for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
I’M OK – Personal Safety App Andorid App Summary
The I’M OK – Personal Safety App application developer is I’M OK. They listed the I’M OK – Personal Safety App under the Personalization category on Play Store. The latest user count of the I’M OK – Personal Safety App is more than 534. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0.4 of the I’M OK – Personal Safety App is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the I’M OK – Personal Safety App is Sep 12, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the I’M OK – Personal Safety App on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||I’M OK – Personal Safety App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||I’M OK|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
I’M OK – Personal Safety App Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run I’M OK – Personal Safety App on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the I’M OK – Personal Safety App and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for I’M OK – Personal Safety App on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of I’M OK – Personal Safety App for PC
1. Personal safety app that notifies your family if you don’t check in
2. Set up your check in alarms to suit your needs
3. Nightly, Daily, or for an activity
4. If you don’t hit the I’M Ok button when your alarm goes off, an email is sent to your two safety contacts letting them know
5. Choose two safety contacts, family or friends to be emailed
6. App could save a life
7. Simple and automatic
8. Wanted something that notified my family automatically
9. Believe that in some cases, notifying your family if you don’t check in, may just save your life
10. Give yourself and your family some piece of mind
I’M OK – Personal Safety App App Overview and Details
A personal safety app that automatically notifies your family if you don’t Check In I’M OK
Works simply, like an alarm
Set up your Check In alarms to suit your needs. Nightly, Daily, for an activity or even more frequently if you are home sick on your own.
If you don’t hit the I’M Ok button when your alarm goes off, an email is sent to your two safety contacts letting them know you did not check in as expected so they can follow up with you.
Who is it for?
For anyone living alone, living away from home or doing adventurous activities on your own. You can set up daily check in’s, weekly, activity based (like a canoe trip) or as often as you need.
Too young for life line? Treasure your independence but want to ensure that if you are in trouble, someone will notice you are missing? This will help.
Simple and automatic
I wanted something that notified my family automatically, not something I needed to press in an emergency! This is my solution. If my family gets alerted, they can follow up to check that I’M OK.
You choose two safety contacts, family or friends to be emailed.
It could save a life
I believe that in some cases, notifying your family if you don’t check in, may just save your life. Give yourself and your family some piece of mind, that you are OK, safely tucked in bed each night.
Whats New In this I’M OK – Personal Safety App?
– Alarm clock
– Extend alarm
– Email alerts
I’M OK is a personal safety app that provides peace of mind for users in emergency situations. The app allows users to send their location and a custom message to pre-selected contacts in case of an emergency. I’M OK is free to download and easy to use.
Downloading and installing the I’M OK – Personal Safety App for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This I’M OK – Personal Safety App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for I’M OK – Personal Safety App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the I’M OK – Personal Safety App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the I’M OK – Personal Safety App.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.