If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to preparing for your ICBC Driving L Test, you’ve come to the right place! This guide will walk you through everything you need to know in order to be prepared for the test, from what to expect on the day of the test to the types of questions you may be asked. We’ll also provide tips on how to improve your driving skills and pass the test with flying colours!
We will help you download the ICBC Driving L Test Prep for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ICBC Driving L Test Prep on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install ICBC Driving L Test Prep on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for ICBC Driving L Test Prep on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the ICBC Driving L Test Prep as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||ICBC Driving L Test Prep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Deedal Studio Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
ICBC Driving L Test Prep Andorid App Summary
Deedal Studio Inc is the developer of the ICBC Driving L Test Prep, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ICBC Driving L Test Prep from them is 11.4.1 with over 60190 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the ICBC Driving L Test Prep is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ICBC Driving L Test Prep is Oct 19, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ICBC Driving L Test Prep on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ICBC Driving L Test Prep App Overview and Details
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your L test on the first try? This app can help you achieve that because this app is designed specifically for the Class L test in British Columbia where all the questions are directly from the “learn to drive smart” guide. This Android app designed specifically for the British Columbia Class L knowledge test.
• Over 200 questions for the Learner knowledge test
• The latest questions are available in this app
• The questions are divided into 24 different topics including See-Think-Do, traffic signs and rules of the road
• You can choose from 28 different test options
• You can track how many questions you’ve done correctly, incorrectly and not attempted
• Reset option available if you want to do all the questions again
• Option to review all the questions if you don’t want to take the test
• View your test results
• Find out what questions you’ve done wrong after taking the test
• Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Track your progress
• Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
Features of ICBC Driving L Test Prep for PC
1. Over 200 questions for the Learner knowledge test
2. Latest questions are available in this app
3. The questions are divided into 24 different topics including See-Think-Do, traffic signs and rules of the road
4. You can choose from 28 different test options
5. You can track how many questions you’ve done correctly, incorrectly and not attempted
6. Reset option available if you want to do all the questions again
7. Option to review all the questions if you don’t want to take the test
8. Test Result
9. Track your progress
10. Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Whats New In this ICBC Driving L Test Prep?
Thank you for using this app. We make regular updates to ensure the questions are up to date and you have the best user experience.
The ICBC Driving L Test Prep application is an essential tool for anyone preparing to take their driving test. The app is easy to use and contains a wealth of information that will help you to become a safe and confident driver. The app is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ICBC Driving L Test Prep? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ICBC Driving L Test Prep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ICBC Driving L Test Prep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the ICBC Driving L Test Prep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ICBC Driving L Test Prep.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.