Hydraulic CALC pro is a powerful hydraulic calculation software that can help engineers quickly and easily calculate hydraulic systems. It is a comprehensive tool that can solve a wide range of hydraulic problems.
The latest Hydraulic CALC pro for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hydraulic CALC pro Andorid App Summary
Hydro Works Interactive has developed the Hydraulic CALC pro for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hydraulic CALC pro has got over 25063+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 3.10
The latest update of Hydraulic CALC pro is Aug 16, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hydraulic CALC pro App Overview and Details
Hydraulic CALC pro
Version Information : 3.10
* Note :
This is a PRO version of Hydraulic CALC, which is a free application.
There is no functional difference with the free version except the additional service to share the calculation results.
It is recommended to try the free version before you buy the PRO version.
This application was developed mainly to provide a swift access to a variety of formulas, theories and coefficients related to hydraulics for civil engineers, especially working in the field of water supply and sewage system.
Every single formula in the program was employed with meticulous care, but as errors might exist, subsequent examinations are recommended.
The accuracy of the program will be continually updated as well as the types of formulas provided.
❚ SUPPORT FORMULA LIST
– flow section property : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– hydraulic radius, diameter
– reynolds, froude, weber, mach, euler number
– continuity equation
– bernoulli equation
– specific weight
– dynamic viscosity
– kinematic viscosity
– specific gravity
– roughness height
– modulus of elasticity of material
▶ OPEN CHANNEL FLOW
– hydraulic mean depth
– manning formula : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– ref : manning roughness coefficient
– normal depth : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– kutter formula : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– critical depth : circular / rectangular / trapezoidal / triangular / parabolic
– hydraulic jump
▶ PIPE FLOW
– entry length
– hazen–williams equation
– ref : hazen–williams roughness coefficient
– darcy–weisbach equation
– darcy friction factor : laminar flow
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : colebrook–white equation
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : swamee–jain equation
– darcy friction factor : turbulent flow : alternatively
– minor loss : entrance
– minor loss : submerged discharge
– minor loss : sudden contraction / sudden expansion
– minor loss : gradual contraction / gradual expansion
– minor loss : bending / elbow
– ref : elbow loss coefficient
– minor loss : valve
– ref : valve loss coefficient
– discharge in parallel pipes
– equivalent length of pipe
– water hammer : wave travel time
– water hammer : speed of pressure wave
– water hammer : sudden closure, gradual closure
– weir : rectangular : full width
– weir : rectangular : side contractions
– weir : rectangular : francis formula
– weir : cipoletti : discharge, head
– weir : triangular
– weir : triangular : kindsvater-shen equation
– weir : broad crested
– side overflow weir : discharge / head
– orifice : velocity / head
– large rectangular orifice
– time to empty tank
– underflow gates
– rational method : peak discharge
– ref : runoff coefficient
– time of concentration : US FAA
– time of concentration : kinematic wave
– ref : manning overland flow roughness coefficient
– time of concentration : kerby
– ref : kerby retardance coefficient
– time of concentration : kirpich
– ref : kirpich adjustment factor
– time of concentration : izzard
– ref : izzard retardance factor
❚ CONTACT US
E-mail : [email protected]
Please send me any opinions, bug reports or suggestions about this application.
Those will be reflected in the following updates.
Features of Hydraulic CALC pro for PC
turbulent flow : modified edwards equation
– head lost in pipe flow
– minor loss in pipe flow
– major loss in pipe flow
– pump head
– weir discharge
– orifice discharge
– venturi discharge
Install “Hydraulic CALC pro” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Hydraulic CALC pro on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Hydraulic CALC pro on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Hydraulic CALC pro and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Hydraulic CALC pro as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Hydraulic CALC pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hydro Works Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Hydraulic CALC pro?
Hydraulic CALC pro 3.10 New Release
❚ BUG FIX (Hazen–Williams equation)
The Hydraulic CALC Pro application is an excellent tool for hydraulic system design and analysis. It is easy to use and helps to optimize the design of hydraulic systems. The application is a valuable resource for engineering professionals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hydraulic CALC pro for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hydraulic CALC pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hydraulic CALC pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hydraulic CALC pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hydraulic CALC pro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.