HTTP Request Shortcuts is an open source project that provides an easy way to send HTTP requests from the command line. The project is written in Python and is available on GitHub.
Installing and using the HTTP Request Shortcuts for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
HTTP Request Shortcuts Andorid App Summary
Waboodoo has developed the HTTP Request Shortcuts application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. HTTP Request Shortcuts has over 137919 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of HTTP Request Shortcuts is currently 2.22.0.
The latest upstate time of the HTTP Request Shortcuts is Aug 12, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the HTTP Request Shortcuts on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
HTTP Request Shortcuts App Overview and Details
Place shortcuts (widgets) on your home screen to submit HTTP(S) requests to all your favorite RESTful APIs, webservices and other URL resources. Great for home automation projects!
This app is open source, find it on Github: https://github.com/Waboodoo/HTTP-Shortcuts. It’s also completely free and contains no ads, because who wants those anyway.
Features of HTTP Request Shortcuts for PC
– Place shortcuts on your home screen to submit HTTP(S) requests to all your favorite RESTful APIs, webservices and other URL resources.
– Open source, find it on Github: https://github.com/Waboodoo/HTTP-Shortcuts.
– Completely free and contains no ads.
|App Name:||HTTP Request Shortcuts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install HTTP Request Shortcuts On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing HTTP Request Shortcuts on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the HTTP Request Shortcuts. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the HTTP Request Shortcuts, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this HTTP Request Shortcuts?
HTTP Request Shortcuts is a great application that makes it easy to send HTTP requests. It is easy to use and very convenient. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to send HTTP requests frequently.
Did the guide help you download and install the HTTP Request Shortcuts for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the HTTP Request Shortcuts, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This HTTP Request Shortcuts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HTTP Request Shortcuts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the HTTP Request Shortcuts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HTTP Request Shortcuts.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.