HScope is a powerful, yet easy to use, cross-platform software development environment for Haskell. With HScope, you can develop and debug Haskell programs quickly and easily. HScope also includes a comprehensive library of Haskell modules, making it an ideal tool for learning and using Haskell.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HScope for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install HScope For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HScope for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HScope.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HScope on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HScope and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HScope on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HScope On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
HScope Andorid App Summary
The HScope was developed by the popular developer agency named MartinLoren. They have the HScope in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.3.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 116059 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HScope latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 22, 2022 was the last date the HScope was updated with new features. If you want to use the HScope on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HScope using the emulator later on.
HScope App Overview and Details
Make your USB Oscilloscope portable with this App.
List of supported oscilloscopes on the website. Some:
– HS10X, HS402 DIY Oscilloscopes
– Loto OSC482, OSC802, OSCA02
– Hantek 6022BE/BL
– SainSmart DDS120 / Rocktech BM102
– Voltcraft DSO2020
– ARMFLY AX-Pro
– Hantek PSO2020
– Hantek 1008
– Hantek iDSO1070 / Saluki MO1072
– Instrustar ISDS205A
– Owon VDS1022
– Microphone input
Check out the Website for more info.
Unofficial App for USB oscilloscopes. The author decline any responsibility or liability for any damage, problem or analysis error resulting from the usage of this software.
PAY ATTENTION: it requires USB OTG support on your phone and one of the listed oscilloscopes. Check the developer website (down) for more info.
BETA VERSION: For joining to the Beta Test follow this activation link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.martinloren.hscope
Features of HScope for PC
-Supports a variety of oscilloscopes
-Beta testing available
Whats New In this HScope?
HSOPE is an acronym for Health Scope of Practice Examination. It is an online application that assesses a healthcare worker’s knowledge of the scope of their practice. The application is designed to provide a healthcare worker with a personalized report of their strengths and weaknesses in the areas of their practice. HSOPE is a valuable tool for healthcare workers who wish to improve their practice and for employers who wish to ensure that their workers are competent in the areas of their practice.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HScope of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HScope to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HScope and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the HScope. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HScope.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.