HoleSync is a cloud-based document management and collaboration tool that helps businesses and organizations keep track of their files and workflows. With HoleSync, users can create and share folders, collaborate on documents, and track the progress of tasks and projects. HoleSync also provides a secure and efficient way to store and share files with clients and colleagues.
The latest HoleSync for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HoleSync Andorid App Summary
Teknack has developed the HoleSync for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, HoleSync has got over 149+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of HoleSync is May 1, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HoleSync App Overview and Details
Works on the principle of two sprites with same controls.
Challenging levels with 3v3 and 4v4 grids and difficulty increases as new obstacles are introduced.
Coins are awarded when a challenge is completed. Manage coins to prove yourself better and advance to next levels.
Use your moves accurately so you don’t run out of moves.
Show your skills by completing all the levels.
Complete all 70 challenges!
Features of HoleSync for PC
1. Two players can play simultaneously.
2. There are challenging levels with 3v3 and 4v4 grids and the difficulty increases as new obstacles are introduced.
3. Coins are awarded when a challenge is completed. Manage coins to prove yourself better and advance to next levels.
4. Use your moves accurately so you don’t run out of moves.
5. Show your skills by completing all the levels.
6. Complete all 70 challenges!
Install “HoleSync” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HoleSync on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HoleSync on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HoleSync and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HoleSync as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HoleSync On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HoleSync?
HoleSync is an amazing application that helps golfers of all levels improve their game. It is easy to use and helps golfers track their progress. I highly recommend HoleSync to anyone who wants to improve their golf game.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HoleSync for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HoleSync to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HoleSync and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the HoleSync. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HoleSync.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.