The Hohner C/F Button Accordion is a small, lightweight accordion that is perfect for beginners. It is easy to play and has a mellow sound that is perfect for folk music. The C/F Button Accordion has 12 buttons on the left hand side and three treble keys on the right hand side. It is available in a variety of colors, including black, blue, pink, and red.
We will help you download the Hohner C/F Button Accordion for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Hohner C/F Button Accordion on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Hohner C/F Button Accordion on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Hohner C/F Button Accordion, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Hohner C/F Button Accordion, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Hohner C/F Button Accordion appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Hohner C/F Button Accordion by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Hohner C/F Button Accordion on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Hohner C/F Button Accordion On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Hohner C/F Button Accordion Andorid App Summary
AppCordions is the developer of the Hohner C/F Button Accordion, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Hohner C/F Button Accordion from them is 1.3 with over 373 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Hohner C/F Button Accordion is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Hohner C/F Button Accordion is Mar 7, 2013, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Hohner C/F Button Accordion on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Hohner C/F Button Accordion App Overview and Details
Tradlessons delivers the absolute best sounding Accordion apps for Android!
Hohner announces the introduction of a series of revolutionary new apps for
Android: The Hohner Melodeon.
Modeled on the layout of Hohner’s iconic Erica Double-Ray diatonic melodeons,
these intuitive virtual melodeon apps feature a super responsive, two-row
fingerboard that plays and sounds like the traditional instrument.
Reviewers, please read the HARDWARE LIMITATIONS below before posting.
The app is optimized for devices with a screen size of 7″ or higher but is still quite playable on smaller screens. Your playing experience may vary on each device, especially concerning multitouch functionality and speed. Please take advantage of the Google Play Store 15-minute trial period to see if the app performs well on your specific device: : http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=134336.
The Hohner Melodeon apps allow musicians to practice scales and songs on-the-go
in five different key combinations and colors. Headphones can be used for
private practice, or the audio output of the virtual melodeon can be amplified
by plugging into computer speakers, or other sound enhancing devices.
Players may enable the note names to be displayed on the large white pearloid
This app is ideal for the beginning student or professional musician who needs
a simple carry-on companion to compliment his or her actual melodeon. While not
meant to be a replacement for a real melodeon, the app is a convenient and easy
tool for practicing, learning, or teaching.
Download all five key combinations: Hohner-B/C, Hohner-C#/D, Hohner-D/G,
Hohner-G/C, and Hohner-C/F.
Please read before purchase of this app if you have a Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3 phone.
Due to the touchscreen hardware capabilities on some Android phones, specifically, but not limited to the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3, it is not possible to touch two buttons directly next to each other at the same time along a row or between rows and have them both make sound at the same time.
Because the touchscreen hardware does not send us the touch events for adjacent buttons on the phones, this is not something we can fix in the software.
There is no problem on the phones for playing single note melody lines or chords not on directly adjacent buttons.
This limitation is not present for 7″ or larger screen tablets.
Features of Hohner C/F Button Accordion for PC
simultaneously on these devices. We are currently working on a solution and hope to have it resolved in a future update.
1. The Hohner Melodeon apps are intuitive and modeled after the layout of Hohner’s iconic Erica Double-Ray diatonic melodeons.
2. The apps feature a super responsive, two-row fingerboard that plays and sounds like the traditional instrument.
3. The apps are optimized for devices with a screen size of 7″ or higher.
4. The apps allow musicians to practice scales and songs on-the-go in five different key combinations and colors.
5. Headphones can be used for private practice, or the audio output of the virtual melodeon can be amplified by plugging into computer speakers, or other sound enhancing devices.
6. Players may enable the note names to be displayed on the large white pearloid buttons.
7. The apps are ideal for the beginning student or professional musician who needs a simple carry-on companion to compliment his or her actual melodeon.
8. While not meant to be a replacement for a real melodeon, the apps are a convenient and easy tool for practicing, learning, or teaching.
9. The apps are available to download in all five key combinations: Hohner-B/C, Hohner-C#/D, Hohner-D/G, Hohner-G/C, and H
Whats New In this Hohner C/F Button Accordion?
We’re absolutely listening to all your suggestions on how to continue to improve the Hohner apps on Android!
Compared to versions 1.1 and 1.2, for this version we optimized the graphics to provide as large a button size as we could on the typical Android 16:9 aspect ratio display used on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab devices.
The Hohner C/F Button Accordion is a versatile instrument that can be used for a variety of purposes. Its portability and ease of use make it perfect for beginners, and its range of sounds make it perfect for experienced musicians as well. The C/F Button Accordion is a great addition to any musician’s arsenal, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable, portable accordion.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Hohner C/F Button Accordion? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Hohner C/F Button Accordion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hohner C/F Button Accordion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hohner C/F Button Accordion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hohner C/F Button Accordion.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.