Hindi English Translator is an online translation tool that allows you to translate Hindi words and phrases to English and vice versa. This translator is powered by Google Translate, which provides accurate translations between Hindi and English.
The technical specifications of the Hindi English Translator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Hindi English Translator Andorid App Summary
Hindi English Translator was developed by Kings & Queens and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Hindi English Translator from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Hindi English Translator is 1.68 on Play store with total users of 8499575. The Hindi English Translator app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Hindi English Translator is Aug 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Hindi English Translator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Hindi English Translator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Hindi English Translator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Hindi English Translator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Hindi English Translator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Hindi English Translator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kings & Queens|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Hindi English Translator for PC
feedback in the comment section below and we would love to hear from you.
– Translate both ways
– In-build Hindi keyboard
– Copy and Paste features
– Useful for language learner, traveler, teacher, students, or anyone who doesn’t know English or Hindi
– Useful app for chatting
– Contains Offline Hindi Dictionary
Hindi English Translator App Overview and Details
Update Version 18: New section added to this update: Word Game. You can now play the word game and improve your English and learn new words daily. Play the word game and enjoy.
Update Version 5 : Now learn English from Hindi. Get daily new words and sentences in English and Translated in Hindi. It will help you learn English from Hindi. Get daily notification and new set of Words and Sentences to learn.
Now translate from Hindi to English or English to Hindi, using your android mobiles with this easy translator app. Just get English Hindi Translator app downloaded in your mobile and start translating. Its a easy to use app with beautiful User Interface Design.
App features :
– Translate both ways from Hindi to English or English to Hindi.
– In-build Hindi keyboard given within the app itself. You can directly type in Hindi using this keyboard. You don’t need to download any Hindi keyboard application from the play store.
– Copy and Paste features. You can copy the translated text Hindi or English, and use it anywhere you want.
– Useful for language learner, traveler, teacher, students, or anyone who doesn’t know English or Hindi.
– Useful app for chatting. You can translate any text , copy and paste it to translator and copy paste the translated text back to chatting app.
How to use it :
– You can either type in to ” Enter Text ” box or paste any copied text directly to it.
– You can type in English using you default keyboard or directly type in in-build Hindi Keyboard.
– Click Translate button to translate your text.
– You can copy the translated text by clicking on “Copy” button and use the text anywhere you like.
The app contains Offline Hindi Dictionary too. Where your can find the meaning of any English word in Hindi. It’s English to Hindi dictionary, so you can only get the meaning of English word in Hindi. You can improve your vocabulary using English Hindi Translator and Dictionary.
Please drop in your suggestions and we’ll work on it to improve the application.
Whats New In this Hindi English Translator?
The Hindi English Translator application is a handy tool that helps users translate words and phrases between Hindi and English. This app is easy to use and can be helpful for travelers and students.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Hindi English Translator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Hindi English Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hindi English Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hindi English Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hindi English Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.