If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of bad habits you’d like to break. Maybe you smoke, or eat unhealthy foods, or can’t seem to get enough sleep. But breaking bad habits can be tough. That’s where HabitShare comes in. HabitShare is a habit tracker that helps you break bad habits and form good ones. With HabitShare, you can track your progress, set goals, and see how your habits are related to each other. HabitShare makes breaking bad habits and forming good ones easy and fun.
The technical specifications of the HabitShare – Habit Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
HabitShare – Habit Tracker was developed by Luke Bickston and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download HabitShare – Habit Tracker from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of HabitShare – Habit Tracker is 2.1.68 on Play store with total users of 201830. The HabitShare – Habit Tracker app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the HabitShare – Habit Tracker is Dec 31, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the HabitShare – Habit Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
HabitShare is a social habit tracker that allows you to track habits with friends for extra accountability.
You can use HabitShare alone, but it works best when you add friends. With HabitShare, you have total control over privacy. Want to share your exercise habits with your running club and other habits with your family? No problem! You can even keep a habit 100% private.
Selected friends can see your progress and help you stay motivated. Hopefully they share some habits with you. In HabitShare you can send your friends awesome gifs like a high five or chest bump to help them stay motivated. A habit tracker has never been more fun! We help accountability partners stay connected.
Habit Tracker Features
• Messaging with fun gifs
• Daily & weekly habit goals
• Flexible habit schedules
• Multiple devices
• Daily comments
1. HabitShare is a social habit tracker that allows you to track habits with friends for extra accountability.
2. You can use HabitShare alone, but it works best when you add friends.
3. With HabitShare, you have total control over privacy.
4. Want to share your exercise habits with your running club and other habits with your family? No problem!
5. You can even keep a habit 100% private.
6. Selected friends can see your progress and help you stay motivated.
7. Hopefully they share some habits with you.
8. In HabitShare you can send your friends awesome gifs like a high five or chest bump to help them stay motivated.
9. A habit tracker has never been more fun!
10. We help accountability partners stay connected.
You can download and install the HabitShare – Habit Tracker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HabitShare – Habit Tracker.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HabitShare – Habit Tracker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HabitShare – Habit Tracker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HabitShare – Habit Tracker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HabitShare – Habit Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Luke Bickston|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Fixed issues with duplicate reminders.
Tapping on a notification now navigates you to the relevant screen.
Thank you for using HabitShare! We hope you have found it to be a valuable tool in helping you develop healthy habits. We would love to hear from you about your experience using the app, so please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the HabitShare – Habit Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This HabitShare – Habit Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HabitShare – Habit Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the HabitShare – Habit Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HabitShare – Habit Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.