The H numbers are a set of numbers that are used to measure the hardness of a mineral. The scale goes from 1 to 10, with 10 being the hardest. The H numbers are used to help identify and classify minerals.
The technical specifications of the H numbers for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
H numbers Andorid App Summary
H numbers was developed by HSC, Chulalongkorn University and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download H numbers from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of H numbers is 2.0.1 on Play store with total users of 261. The H numbers app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the H numbers is Dec 7, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the H numbers on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install H numbers For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the H numbers installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the H numbers and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the H numbers on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the H numbers in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the H numbers on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||H numbers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HSC, Chulalongkorn University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
H numbers App Overview and Details
H numbers is a mobile application that meets the search. Food additives and Halal’s E-Number compound that have been certified on the app, The users can check the trade mark and the certified company based on information from The Halal Science Center. Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. In the application, Users can fill out the E-Number needs to query data. When the search process is completed. The app will display the source and status of food additives. The state is divided by the religious law of Islam were divided into 4 status.
1. Halal By Fatwa refers to raw materials/ingredients derive from plants, natural minerals, chemical synthesis or biochemical fermentation process. These are affirmed by Sheikhul Islam’s Majlis Ulama of Thailand to be able to use in Halal food production.
2. Halal by Certification refers to raw materials/ingredients from meats,
extracted/fermented materials that may contaminate with things that are impermissible to consume (najis) in production process. In Halal food production, it is important that each company be examined separately since one company usually adopts different process and steps in obtaining these ingredients. Thus, Halal food manufacturers should take them from companies that are certified by religious organizations.
3. Mashbooh refers to raw materials/ingredients derive from animals, extracted/ fermented materials that are unable to identify their source and unable to check their Halal status from any religious organizations, or materials that may contaminate with substances that cause biological, chemical, and physical hazards. All of these are assumed as Mushbooh or questionable status.
4. Unidentified refers to raw materials/ingredients, which has not yet been reviewed or endorsed by religious organizations.
Features of H numbers for PC
1. The app can be used to search for food additives and Halal’s E-Number compound.
2. The app will display the source and status of food additives.
3. The app will be divided into 4 status based on the religious law of Islam.
4. The app will allow users to fill out the E-Number needs to query data.
5. The app will be able to identify Mashbooh or questionable status.
6. The app will be able to identify Unidentified.
7. The app will be endorsed by religious organizations.
8. The app will be available for Android and iOS users.
9. The app will be free to download.
10. The app will be updated regularly.
Whats New In this H numbers?
Fix bugs and update performance and display more information about description, icons
The H numbers application is a great way to keep track of your expenses. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their expenses.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the H numbers on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This H numbers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for H numbers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the H numbers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the H numbers.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.