The National Museum of Korea is the flagship museum of Korean art and culture. It is located in the capital city of Seoul, on the grounds of the Gyeongbokgung Palace. The museum is one of the largest in Asia, with more than 5,000,000 items in its collection. The museum’s permanent collection is divided into five main categories: Korean art, ceramics, Buddhism, calligraphy, and Confucianism.
So, you want to download the Guide: National Museum of Korea for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Guide: National Museum of Korea Andorid App Summary
The Guide: National Museum of Korea is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Guide: National Museum of Korea is 국립중앙박물관, National Museum of Korea. The current version of Guide: National Museum of Korea is 8.3.0 with a total user count of 178017 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jun 20, 2022 was the last date the Guide: National Museum of Korea was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Guide: National Museum of Korea For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Guide: National Museum of Korea on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Guide: National Museum of Korea to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Guide: National Museum of Korea. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Guide: National Museum of Korea on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Guide: National Museum of Korea on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Guide: National Museum of Korea On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||국립중앙박물관, National Museum of Korea|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Guide: National Museum of Korea App Overview and Details
The National Center of Korea is a National Gyeongju Museum, National Gwangju Museum, National Jeonju Museum, National Cheongju Museum, National Buoyo Museum, National Gimhae Museum, National Jeju Museum, National Museum Gongju, National Museum Chuncheon, National Museum Naju, National Museum Jinju, National Museum Daegu, National Museum Iksan and one application for viewers to have a convenient and enjoyable museum viewing Exhibit contents using augmented reality (AR), experiential animation, video, etc. can be used.
Using the indoor positioning technology, you can use the exhibition rooms and exhibits automatically for photos, explanations and voice guidance services of exhibits.
However, you need to enable location information and Bluetooth function.
You can create and use the viewing flow line directly, you can share it and use it the same way.
※ National Museum of Korea app is compatible with Android 7.0 or later.
Features of Guide: National Museum of Korea for PC
1. The National Center of Korea offers museums dedicated to different regions of the country.
2. These museums offer interactive exhibits that use augmented reality, experiential animation, and videos.
3. The indoor positioning technology will allow users to explore the museums using their phones.
4. You can create your own viewing flow lines and share them with others.
5. The app is compatible with Android 7.0 or later.
Whats New In this Guide: National Museum of Korea?
– AR multilingual fix
If you are interested in Korean culture and history, a visit to the National Museum of Korea is a must. The museum is home to a vast collection of artefacts, including paintings, sculptures, and traditional costumes. There is also a section dedicated to contemporary art, as well as a museum shop and a café. The museum is open from 9am to 6pm, and admission is free.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Guide: National Museum of Korea on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Guide: National Museum of Korea to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Guide: National Museum of Korea and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Guide: National Museum of Korea. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Guide: National Museum of Korea.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.