This dictionary is a valuable tool for students of Greek and Italian, as well as for native speakers of both languages. It provides accurate and concise translations of common words and phrases, making it an essential reference for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of these two languages.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Greek Italian dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Greek Italian dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Greek Italian dictionary Andorid App Summary
The Greek Italian dictionary was developed by the popular developer agency named Dict.land. They have the Greek Italian dictionary in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.97, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3103 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Greek Italian dictionary latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 3, 2019 was the last date the Greek Italian dictionary was updated with new features. If you want to use the Greek Italian dictionary on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Greek Italian dictionary using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Greek Italian dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Greek Italian dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Greek Italian dictionary on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Greek Italian dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Greek Italian dictionary for PC
-Ability to favorite words
-Ability to view history of words looked up
-A variety of different color themes to choose from
-Ability to spell words correctly with the help of iSpeech
-Commenting on words and their definitions
-Ability to add new words to the “sandbox” and have users vote on them
-Widget for displaying the “Word of the Day”
Greek Italian dictionary App Overview and Details
This is Greek – Italian dictionary. The dictionary works offline, search is very fast, and the application has online social features.
Dictionary database will be downloaded when you run the application the first time.
To get the access to online features you will have to signup. Be social!
– Various settings like color themes.
– Word spelling (online). Powered by iSpeech®.
– Adding a new article to sandbox. Users will vote for your article. Upvoted article will get to the main database.
– Word of the day widget.
This application contains advertising.
Whats New In this Greek Italian dictionary?
Bugfixes and SDKs update.
Our Greek Italian dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for learners of both languages. It includes a wealth of vocabulary entries, example sentences, and audio pronunciations. We believe that our application is the perfect tool for anyone looking to improve their language skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Greek Italian dictionary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Greek Italian dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Greek Italian dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Greek Italian dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Greek Italian dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.