GPU-L is an online resource for learning about GPUs and OpenCL. It provides tutorials, examples, and reference material to help you learn how to use GPUs for computationally intensive tasks.
Our goal is to help you get the GPU-L for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
GPU-L Andorid App Summary
The developer of the GPU-L is iJR Software and they’ve done a great job at keeping GPU-L simple yet highly interactive. You can find the GPU-L under Tools of Play Store. GPU-L’s latest version is 2.7.4 with an impressive user base of over 422386. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love GPU-L.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the GPU-L is May 16, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the GPU-L on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
GPU-L App Overview and Details
Do you want to mount a PC and do not know what graphics card to put it? Want to know the exact specifications of a particular graphics card? With GPU-L you can consult the specifications of all GPUs AMD, Intel and Nvidia and even those that have not yet been released. In addition you can compare up to 10 GPUs specification to specification.
• 900+ AMD GPUs, 800+ NVIDIA GPUs & 100+ Intel GPUs with all specifications.
• 200+ photos of GPUs
• Specifications Consoles GPUs like PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, etc. are included.
• Function “Favorites”: Add your favorite GPUs in one place!.
• Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air
• CPU comparator. Compare up to 10 CPUs!
• Offline operation, it is not necessary to have active Internet connection (Some functions need an Internet connection).
Do not forget to rate the app!
Looking for a list of CPUs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijsoft.cpul
Features of GPU-L for PC
– Compare up to 10 GPUs
– 900+ AMD GPUs, 800+ NVIDIA GPUs, & 100+ Intel GPUs
– View photos of GPUs
– Specifications for consoles GPUs like PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, etc. included
– “Favorites” function: add your favorite GPUs to one place
– Database can be upgraded over-the-air
– CPU comparator
Whats New In this GPU-L?
• Minor fixes
Download & Install GPU-L For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the GPU-L app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the GPU-L app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the GPU-L will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed GPU-L on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||GPU-L On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iJR Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GPU-L is an excellent application for anyone looking to improve their gaming experience. It provides users with a wealth of information on their graphics card, as well as ways to optimize it for gaming. The app is easy to use and is updated regularly with new information.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the GPU-L for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the GPU-L, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This GPU-L to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPU-L and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPU-L. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPU-L.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.