A GPS waypoint is a specific location on Earth that can be identified with a latitude and longitude coordinate. Waypoints can be created and stored on a GPS device, or shared with others via online mapping services. Waypoints can be used for navigation, or to mark a location for future reference.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GPS Waypoints for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GPS Waypoints For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the GPS Waypoints on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the GPS Waypoints, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the GPS Waypoints app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
GPS Waypoints Andorid App Summary
Under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store, GPS Waypoints has over 12441 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Ananthan Unni has developed the GPS Waypoints and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.6.6.
Until this latest version, GPS Waypoints has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.8. This latest version was last updated on Apr 19, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the GPS Waypoints on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||GPS Waypoints On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ananthan Unni|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of GPS Waypoints for PC
1. Record your trips and save the data for later analysis.
2. View your speed and other trip parameters in customizable formats.
3. Easily find your way with a precision compass.
4. Manage your recorded trips and save places.
5. Play back your trips on Google Maps.
6. Export your trips to standard formats like GPX, KML and CSV.
7. Import trips from GPX files.
8. Export saved places as CSV files.
9. Choose from multiple themes.
10. Let the developer know about features you would like to see in future updates.
GPS Waypoints App Overview and Details
* Record, playback and share your trips.
* Save and manage places.
Waypoints helps you view and record your trip data like speed, GPS coordinates, altitude and directions in units and formats you can customize. When you record your trip, it keeps track of the GPS locations that you’re passing along with other essential parameters. You can later export your trip to standard formats like GPX, KML and CSV to import them in other tools.
Common use cases would be like recording your journey when you are biking, hiking, driving, rafting and even flying(yes, we even have a Knots unit for speed).
This app leaves you at absolute control of all units and formats like configurable display units for parameters like speed, direction of heading, altitude, distance e.t.c.
✔️View speed in a customizable digital/analog speedometer
✔️Easy to read compass to display direction with precision
✔️Trip recording and places management
✔️Recorded trip view as waypoints list and inline playback on Google Maps
✔️Export trips to various standard formats like GPX, KML and even CSV (upto 6 recordings at a time for free version. Upgrade to PLUS to go unlimited.)
✔ Import or preview trips from GPX file
✔ Export saved places as CSV
✔ Multiple themes to choose from
PS: Please let me know about the features you want to see in further updates.
Whats New In this GPS Waypoints?
✔ Fixed an issue when importing certain GPX files whose timestamps are missing.
✔ Silent update check.
✔ Performance updates and general bug fixes.
The GPS Waypoints application is a great tool for navigation. It provides users with accurate information on their location and allows them to create and store waypoints. The application is easy to use and can be helpful for hikers, climbers, and other outdoor enthusiasts.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the GPS Waypoints of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This GPS Waypoints to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPS Waypoints and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPS Waypoints. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPS Waypoints.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.