Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bike, or public transportation.
Do you know the technical specifics of Google Maps for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Google Maps Andorid App Summary
The Google Maps application developer is Google LLC. They listed the Google Maps under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Google Maps is more than 11645266542. With a 4.1, the latest null of the Google Maps is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Google Maps is Aug 18, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Google Maps on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Google Maps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Maps Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Google Maps on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Google Maps and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Google Maps on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Google Maps for PC
1. Easily navigate your world with Google Maps.
2. Over 220 countries and territories mapped.
3. Millions of businesses and places on the map.
4. Real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info.
5. Explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink, and go.
6. Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you.
7. Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about.
8. Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number on how likely you are to like a place.
9. Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time.
10. Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends.
Google Maps App Overview and Details
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
Whats New In this Google Maps?
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/vLUcaJ
Google Maps is an extremely useful application that has significantly improved the way people navigate. It is easy to use and provides accurate information about the user’s location and the surrounding area. Google Maps is a valuable tool for getting around and exploring new places.
Downloading and installing the Google Maps for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Google Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.