Google Lens is a computer vision technology that allows you to search what you see. Just take a picture of what you want to know more about and Google Lens will tell you what it is.
The technical specifications of the Google Lens for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Google Lens Andorid App Summary
Google Lens was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Google Lens from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Google Lens is null on Play store with total users of 1545008526. The Google Lens app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Google Lens is May 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Google Lens on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Google Lens For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Google Lens using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Google Lens on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Google Lens here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Google Lens On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Google Lens for PC
1. Scan and translate text
2. Identify plants and animals
3. Explore places around you
4. Find the look you like
5. Know what to order
6. Scan codes
7. Understand the world around you
8. Get things done faster
9. Take better pictures
10. Get information about landmarks, restaurants, and more
Google Lens App Overview and Details
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
Whats New In this Google Lens?
Lens now analyzes camera motion for more accurate results.
Google Lens can be a powerful tool for educators and students. With its ability to identify and provide information about objects and landmarks, it can help people learn more about their surroundings. Additionally, the app can be used to make learning more fun and interactive, by providing quizzes and games based on real-world objects.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Google Lens on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Google Lens to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Lens and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Lens. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Lens.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.