Smart watches are the new rage and the G-Watch Wear app is one of the most popular ones in the market. It allows you to control all your smart devices from one central location. Whether you want to turn on the lights, change the channel on the TV or start the coffee pot, G-Watch Wear can do it all. It even allows you to control your music and make calls without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket. With this app, you can have all the convenience of a smart watch with the added bonus of a full-fledged phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the G-Watch Wear App for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||G-Watch Wear App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Juraj Antal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
G-Watch Wear App Andorid App Summary
The G-Watch Wear App was developed by the popular developer agency named Juraj Antal. They have the G-Watch Wear App in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.9.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6947 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With G-Watch Wear App latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 22, 2022 was the last date the G-Watch Wear App was updated with new features. If you want to use the G-Watch Wear App on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the G-Watch Wear App using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download G-Watch Wear App For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the G-Watch Wear App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-Watch Wear App on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-Watch Wear App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-Watch Wear App for PC
1. The app collects glucose values from 3rd party CGM applications and sends them to the watch.
2. The watch faces then display the received values to its user.
3. The app is a bridge between the CGM app and the Samsung WearOS watch.
4. The app is ideal for those who have a Samsung WearOS smartwatch.
5. The app collects glucose values provided by 3rd party CGM applications.
6. The app is compatible with Glimp, XDrip+, DiaBox, AndroidAPS, BYOD, NightScout, Dexcom Share, etc.
7. The app is designed to be comfortable and easy to use.
8. The app is perfect for those who want to monitor their glucose levels.
9. The app is free to download and easy to install.
10. The app is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to keep track of their glucose levels.
G-Watch Wear App App Overview and Details
Looking for more comfortable way how to monitor your glucose levels? If you have a Samsung WearOS smart watch then this is the ideal app for you!
G-Watch Wear App is a bridge between your CGM app and your Samsung WearOS watch. It collects glucose values provided by 3rd party CGM applications (Glimp, XDrip+, DiaBox, AndroidAPS, BYOD, NightScout, Dexcom Share, etc…) and sends collected data to the watch. G-Watch watch faces then display received values to its user.
Whats New In this G-Watch Wear App?
This is a maintenance version, it contains the following changes:
– fix for BG graph update if no data received
G-Watch is an innovative wearable application that has the potential to change the way we interact with our surroundings. It has the ability to provide real-time information about our surroundings, which can be used to improve our quality of life.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the G-Watch Wear App of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This G-Watch Wear App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Watch Wear App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Watch Wear App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Watch Wear App.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.