The G-Track-24 is an advanced GPS receiver that has been designed for use in a wide range of applications. It is a small, lightweight unit that can be easily mounted in a variety of locations. The G-Track-24 has a 24-channel GPS receiver that provides superior accuracy and performance. It also features a fast satellite acquisition time and a sensitive receiver that allows it to track signals in difficult environments. The G-Track-24 is a versatile receiver that can be used for a variety of purposes.
The technical specifications of the G-Track-24 GPS for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
G-Track-24 GPS Andorid App Summary
G-Track-24 GPS was developed by Speedotrack GPS Private Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-Track-24 GPS from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of G-Track-24 GPS is 5.0.3 on Play store with total users of 1165. The G-Track-24 GPS app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the G-Track-24 GPS is May 11, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the G-Track-24 GPS on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install G-Track-24 GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the G-Track-24 GPS using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-Track-24 GPS on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-Track-24 GPS here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||G-Track-24 GPS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Speedotrack GPS Private Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of G-Track-24 GPS for PC
1. Real-time tracking
2. Fuel reports (filling, theft, consumption, etc.)
3. 03 months history playback
4. Remotely stop the vehicle
5. Phone alert icon
6. Real-time alerts
7. Mobile apps
8. Map icon
9. Monitor multiple vehicles
10. Easy to use vehicle tracking software
G-Track-24 GPS App Overview and Details
Simple | Effective | Easy to Use
G-Track-24 GPS Vehicle Tracking Solutions combine sophisticated GPS tracking technology with flexible, advanced mapping and reporting software. A GPS-enabled Vehicle Tracking Device is installed on each vehicle to collect and transmit tracking data via a cellular and satellite network, whichever works best for your operations. The device then delivers the data to G-Track-24 GPS hosted application, which you can access through the Web at any time. You will receive real-time vehicle tracking updates, including location, direction, speed, idle time, start/stop and more, allowing you to manage a tighter schedule and more efficient fleet.
Easy to Use Vehicle Tracking Software
Immediately upon installation, you are ready to track a vehicle wherever it goes. There’s almost no learning curve for G-Track-24 GPS users. Our customers tell us that the easy-to-use G-Track-24 GPS interface gives them a completely new perspective on fleet management with insight into vehicle usage, driver habits, scheduling and efficiency & here’s an unexpected benefit : Piece of mind, Knowing where and how your vehicles are being used.
* Real-time Tracking
*Fuel Repots like Filling,Theft, Consumption etc
* 03 Months history playback
* Remotely stop the vehicle
* Phone Alert Icon
* Real-time alerts
* Mobile Apps
* Map Icon
* Monitor multiple vehicles
Whats New In this G-Track-24 GPS?
G-Track-24 is a GPS application that is easy to use and helps you track your location and movements. The app is perfect for tracking your location while you are hiking, running, or cycling.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-Track-24 GPS on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-Track-24 GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Track-24 GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Track-24 GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Track-24 GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.