G-NetWiFi Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that helps you to get connected to the internet wherever you are. It turns your iPhone or iPad into a personal hotspot, so you can stay connected even when there is no WiFi connection available. Additionally, G-NetWiFi Pro provides a number of other features that make it a valuable tool for anyone who travels frequently or works remotely. With G-NetWiFi Pro, you can:
– Connect to the internet anywhere, without having to worry about finding a WiFi connection
– Share your internet connection with other devices, so they can also get online
– Monitor your data usage, so you can stay within your monthly data allowance
The technical specifications of the G-NetWiFi Pro for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
G-NetWiFi Pro Andorid App Summary
G-NetWiFi Pro was developed by GyokovSolutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-NetWiFi Pro from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of G-NetWiFi Pro is 5.1 on Play store with total users of 486. The G-NetWiFi Pro app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the G-NetWiFi Pro is Oct 22, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the G-NetWiFi Pro on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install G-NetWiFi Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the G-NetWiFi Pro installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the G-NetWiFi Pro and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the G-NetWiFi Pro on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the G-NetWiFi Pro in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the G-NetWiFi Pro on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||G-NetWiFi Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
G-NetWiFi Pro App Overview and Details
G-NetWiFi Pro is a WiFi network monitor and drive test tool for Android OS devices.
It is professional version of G-NetWiFi app for Android OS with many more features and extended logging.
It allows monitoring and logging of WiFi network parameters without using special equipment. It’s a tool and it’s a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about WiFi networks.
G-NetWifi Pro can be used in outdoor and in indoor environment with loading of floorplans.
Try the free lite version of G-NetWiFi – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetwifi
The app uses runtime permissions. Grant needed permissions in Menu – App permissions in order to use all app features.
The main features of G-NetWiFi are:
– measuring of WiFi network parameters
– logging of measured values in text and kml files
– Indoor measurements with floorplans load
– Auto indoor mode – suitable for tunnels
– displaying measured values on map view
– loading of cellfile and displaying WiFi access points and serving cell line on map view
– auto connect to best configured WiFi
– auto configure free WiFi
– data test
– data sequence (ping, upload, download)
Sample logfile – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetWiFi/WiFi_outdoor_logfile.rar
If you have cell information you can create a cellfile and view the sites on the map. In order to do this create cellfile and put it into folder G_NetWiFi_Pro_Logs/cellfile.
Here is a sample cellfile: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetWiFi/cellfile.txt
How to use indoor mode:
1. Go to Settings and activate INDOOR MODE
2. On Map the button [Set Point] and center point will appear
3. Point your current location on the map center and press [Set Point] – a marker will appear on the map
4. Move to the next point. Center map on it and press [Set Point] – several new markers (one for each second) will appear connecting previous and current location
5. Go through the route putting points when you change direction.
6. You can clear the markers using [CLR] button
AUTO INDOOR MODE
AUTO INDOOR mode allows auto filling of measurement points when the GPS fix is not available like in tunnels or on places with bad GPS reception.
AUTO INDOOR mode works only when the log is active.
If INDOOR mode is selected AUTO INDOOR mode is not activated.
How to use it:
1. Enable AUTO INDOOR mode in Settings.
2. Choose threshold for GPS validity
3. Start log.
4. When you enter the tunnel and lose GPS fix the GPS writing on upper right corner of MAP tab will color in blue which means that AUTO INDOOR mode is active and measurements are collected.
5. When you go out of the tunnel and GPS fix is valid the values for GPS accuracy and time are colored in green, the exiting point is auto set and the missing measurements between entering and exiting point are shown on the map and filled in the log.
Load floorplan from image files located in \floorplan folder. Index file index.txt describing edge locations also should be present in the folder
How to load floorplans:
1. In folder G_NetWiFi_Pro_Logs/floorplan put the floorplan images and create text index file (index.txt) with rows for each image and following content (tab delimited)
imagename longitudeSW latitudeSW longitudeNE latitudeNE
where SW and NE are South – West corner and North – East corner.
Sample floorplan: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetTrack/floorplan.rar
Read more here: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWiFi_Android.html
Features of G-NetWiFi Pro for PC
appear on the map. This is the measurement interval.
5. Measurement will start automatically and stop when you finish the route or when you press [End].
6. To stop measurement press [End] or go to Menu – Stop Measurement
7. After measurement is finished, you can see the results on the map. The first marker is the start point and the last marker is the end point.
– Activate indoor mode
– Set points on map and measure WiFi signal strength and other parameters
– Log data to text and kml files
– Display data on map view
– Loading of cellfile
Whats New In this G-NetWiFi Pro?
G-NetWiFi Pro is a WiFi network monitor and drive test tool.
– bitrate color legend
– added link speed kml export
– change drive tab text size – SETTINGS – DRIVE TAB
– Android 11 ready – Note that for Android 11 logfiles folder due to Google requirements is hard set to:
– added option app to be controlled by G-NetTrack Pro allowing simultaneous outdoor/indoor logging.
G-NetWiFi Pro is an excellent application that provides users with a fast and reliable way to connect to the Internet. The application is easy to use and has a number of features that make it a great choice for users who need to connect to the Internet on the go.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-NetWiFi Pro on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-NetWiFi Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetWiFi Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetWiFi Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetWiFi Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.