G-NetView is a network management tool that collects and displays network data. It can help you troubleshoot network problems, identify network bottlenecks, and monitor network activity. G-NetView Lite is a free, limited-function version of G-NetView. It can collect and display data for up to 10 network devices.
We will help you download the G-NetView Lite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install G-NetView Lite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the G-NetView Lite on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the G-NetView Lite, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the G-NetView Lite, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the G-NetView Lite appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the G-NetView Lite by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the G-NetView Lite on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||G-NetView Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
G-NetView Lite Andorid App Summary
GyokovSolutions is the developer of the G-NetView Lite, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the G-NetView Lite from them is 2.0 with over 38151 users under the hood. With a 5.0 rating, the G-NetView Lite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the G-NetView Lite is Jul 12, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the G-NetView Lite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
G-NetView Lite App Overview and Details
G-NetView Lite is an Android app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles.
– logfile points visualization on map
– different thematic maps – LEVEL, CELL, TECH, SPEED, ALTITUDE, NEIGHBORS LEVEL
– measurement point info
– measurements charts
– export of measurement charts in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
– logfile player
– floorplan load for indoor measurements
Get Pro version for more features like:
– using cellfile with cell information
– serving and neighbor cell lines visualization
– more thematic maps – QUAL, PCI/PSC/BSIC, SNR, BITRATE, SERVING DISTANCE, SERVING BEARING, SERVING ANTENNA HEIGHT, ARFCN, TEST PING, TEST BITRATES, NEIGHBORS QUAL
– measurement point extended info
– measurements histogram statistics charts
– export of measurement statistics in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
G-NetView Pro – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewpro
How to use:
1. Load logfile – select your text logfile to open it. In folder G-NetView/celldata there is a sample test_logfile.txt.
2. Use buttons to play logfile or select a point to see measurements.
3. In LOG tab you can see measurements for selected point.
4. In CHART tab you can view the measurement charts. Use buttons to move or zoom.
Features of G-NetView Lite for PC
– View and analyze G-NetTrack logfiles on Android
– Visualize logfile points on map
– View different thematic maps – LEVEL, CELL, TECH, SPEED, ALTITUDE, NEIGHBORS LEVEL
– View measurement point info
– View measurements charts
– Export measurement charts in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
– Play logfile
– Load floorplan for indoor measurements
– Use cellfile with cell information
– Serve and neighbor cell lines visualization
– More thematic maps – QUAL, PCI/PSC/BSIC, SNR, BITRATE, SERVING DISTANCE, SERVING BEARING, SERVING ANTENNA HEIGHT, ARFCN, TEST PING, TEST BITRATES, NEIGHBORS QUAL
– Measurement point extended info
– Measurements histogram statistics charts
– Export measurement statistics in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
Whats New In this G-NetView Lite?
G-NetView Lite is an app for post processing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles.
G-NetView Lite is a great little application that provides an easy way to view your network connection and status. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information in a concise and easy to read format. G-NetView Lite is a great addition to any computer and is a must have for anyone who needs to troubleshoot a network issue.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the G-NetView Lite? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This G-NetView Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetView Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetView Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetView Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.