G-NetReport is an innovative mobile app that helps businesses keep track of their expenses and income. The app is easy to use and helps business owners stay organized and on top of their finances. G-NetReport is the perfect app for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
We will help you download the G-NetReport Demo for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install G-NetReport Demo on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the G-NetReport Demo on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the G-NetReport Demo, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the G-NetReport Demo, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the G-NetReport Demo appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the G-NetReport Demo by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the G-NetReport Demo on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||G-NetReport Demo On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
G-NetReport Demo Andorid App Summary
GyokovSolutions is the developer of the G-NetReport Demo, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the G-NetReport Demo from them is 9.7 with over 3706 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the G-NetReport Demo is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the G-NetReport Demo is Jun 4, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the G-NetReport Demo on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
G-NetReport Demo App Overview and Details
G-NetReport is an Android app for unattended measurements of wireless network.
The app measures the serving and neighbor cells parameters and does ping, upload, download, voice call and SMS tests.
The measurements are buffered, sent online and recorded in a database.
!!! Important for users with Android 9: Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work normally.
The app is remotely controllable via SMS.
It allows building cost efficient measurement fleet of phones that send measurements in real time to your database where you can do a postprocessing and visualization in order to monitor network quality
How to use: G-NetReport is very easy to use. Just start the app and it starts to measure and send data to the server. The measurements are available on the server – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook
In order to use test function you have to set values for ping URL, upload URL, download URL, called number and SMS number.
Doing data/voice/SMS test will generate phone traffic. Before using it check your phone plan.
G-NetReport presentation – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetReport/G-NetReport.pdf
• Supported technologies: 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/EVDO
• Logs mobile network measurements and events
• Sends log data to online database
• Test sequence including:
– Data test (Ping, Upload, Download)
– Voice calls
• Auto indoor mode for measurements in tunnels and areas with bad GPS coverage
• SMS controllable
Demo of outdoor measurements – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ums5JXfzWg4
Explore measurements here: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook
Download sample database records here: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetReport/gnetreport_samples.xlsx
G-NetReport manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/manual-g-netreport
For customized solutions with rebranded android app using your own database and postprocessing solution – contact [email protected]
Features of G-NetReport Demo for PC
1. Measures wireless network parameters
2. Buffers measurements and sends online
3. Records measurements in database
4. Remotely controllable via SMS
5. Cost efficient measurement fleet of phones
6. Indoor mode for measurements in tunnels and areas with bad GPS coverage
7. SMS controllable
8. Demo of outdoor measurements
9. Explore measurements here
10. Download sample database records
Whats New In this G-NetReport Demo?
G-NetReport is an Android app for unattended measurements of wireless network
The G-NetReport Demo application is a great way to get acquainted with the features of the G-NetReport application. It allows you to view reports, create reports, and manage users. The Demo application is a good way to get started with G-NetReport and to become familiar with the features of the application.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the G-NetReport Demo? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This G-NetReport Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetReport Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetReport Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetReport Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.