G-NetLook Pro is a powerful network management tool that enables you to manage your network easily and effectively. It provides a comprehensive view of your network topology, and helps you identify and troubleshoot network issues quickly and easily. With G-NetLook Pro, you can effectively manage your network resources and ensure optimal network performance.
The technical specifications of the G-NetLook Pro for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
G-NetLook Pro Andorid App Summary
G-NetLook Pro was developed by GyokovSolutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-NetLook Pro from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of G-NetLook Pro is 9.3 on Play store with total users of 546. The G-NetLook Pro app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the G-NetLook Pro is Jul 24, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the G-NetLook Pro on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install G-NetLook Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the G-NetLook Pro installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the G-NetLook Pro and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the G-NetLook Pro on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the G-NetLook Pro in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the G-NetLook Pro on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||G-NetLook Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
G-NetLook Pro App Overview and Details
G-NetLook Pro is an Android app for mobile network optimization.
It can be used for visualization of mobile network, neighbor cells planning, antenna tilt adjustment and postprocessing of G-NetTrack Pro logfiles or measurements from your own database.
This is one-time payment app. There are no monthly fees.
See video demo here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgerYuEyDxk&list=PLeZ3lA81P9ETdfOnZK224oqIOIjJ_FBj0
The app is useful for engineers working in Radio Planning and Optimization.
If you are just interested in analyzing drivetest logfiles you can try G-NetView – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewpro
1.Mobile network visualization
– cell visualization on the map
– neighbor cells visualization
– cell data information display
– neighbor relations analysis – distance and reciprocity check
– cell search
2.Postprocessing of G-NetTrack logfiles or measurements from your own database
– logfile visualization on map
– serving and neighbor cell lines visualization
– thematic maps – LEVEL, QUAL, CELL, TECH, PCI/PSC/BSIC, SNR, BITRATE, SPEED, ALTITUDE, SERVING DISTANCE, BEARING, ANTENNA HEIGHT, ARFCN, PING, BITRATES, NEIGHBORS LEVEL, NEIGHBORS QUAL
– measurement point info
– measurements charts
– measurements histogram statistics charts
– export of measurement charts and statistics in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
– logfile player
– floorplan load for indoor measurements
3.Neighbors Analyzer – can be used in two ways:
– for automatic neighbor cells planning
– for missing neighbor cells detection
See video demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIdhGWcuRJc
4. Tilt Optimizer – for antenna tilt automatic calculation
See video demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtzUAp8czBk
5. Antenna tilt adjustment – export of antenna beamwidth planes in kml format for visualization in Google Earth.
See demo video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5N58M9lmjQ
– cell coverage – kml export of one cell with option to change tilt, beamwidth and height
– multi cell coverage – kml export of several cells – the kml is organized in technology and cell layer.
The kml file contains three planes:
– central (max power) – angle=tilt
– upper (-3dB) – angle = tilt-verticalbeamwidth/2
– lower (-3dB) – angle = tilt+verticalbeamwidth/2
– cell and neighbor relations export in text and kml format – See video demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2VdXLba310
– option to include missing neighbors in export
7. Online database data. You can use your own database using G-NetReport Pro for Android or public G-NetReport database.
– load measurements from online database
– load cell data
How to create your database and set the app to use it:
– download scripts – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/scripts/gnetlook_scripts.rar
– for measurement data use G-NetReport Pro. For reading logdata from database the script logdata.php is used.
– for cell data use create_celltable.txt script to create table called ‘cells’ in your database. For reading celldata from database the script sitedata.php is used. the script in Settings –
Database setup – https://gyokovsolutions.com/g-netlook-pro/
G-NetLook Web – web app for visualization and analysis of mobile network – https://gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook
G-NetReport Pro – similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportpro
G-NetLook Pro – manual – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnetlookpro_manual.php
Download sample files for cells and neighbors here:
cellfile.txt – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetLook/cellfile.txt
neifile.txt – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetLook/neifile.txt
test_logfile.txt – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetLook/test_logfile.txt
Features of G-NetLook Pro for PC
azimuth and elevation diagram
– antenna radiation pattern diagram
– 3D antenna radiation pattern diagram
– antenna tilt adjustment
1. Mobile network visualization
2. Postprocessing of G-NetTrack logfiles or measurements from your own database
3. Neighbors Analyzer
4. Tilt Optimizer
5. Antenna tilt adjustment
6. Visualization of neighbor cells
7. Antenna radiation pattern diagram
8. 3D antenna radiation pattern diagram
9. Cell coverage – azimuth and elevation diagram
10. Export of measurement charts and statistics in html format
Whats New In this G-NetLook Pro?
G-NetLook Pro is an app for mobile network optimization.
It can be used for visualization of sites, coverage, neighbor cells planning, antenna tilt adjustment and G-NetTrack logfiles postprocessing.
This is one-time payment app. There are no monthly fees.
– export logfiles in kml format – Menu – Export Logfiles KML. Select in Settings – KML Export which files to export
– option for extended legend for point and cell in settings
– option to load cells from G-NetTrack database
G-NetLook Pro is a powerful networking application that allows users to manage their network connections, IP addresses, and ports. With G-NetLook Pro, users can easily connect to their network, manage their network connections, and troubleshoot network problems.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-NetLook Pro on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-NetLook Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetLook Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetLook Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetLook Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.