G-LIGHT is the first global e-commerce platform that integrates blockchain technology with artificial intelligence and big data. It has the advantages of low costs, transparency, security, and convenience. G-LIGHT is committed to building a global, decentralized, and transparent e-commerce platform.
This article is all about helping you get to know the G-LIGHT for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||G-LIGHT On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
G-LIGHT Andorid App Summary
The G-LIGHT was developed by the popular developer agency named GLIGHT. They have the G-LIGHT in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2450 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With G-LIGHT latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 14, 2021 was the last date the G-LIGHT was updated with new features. If you want to use the G-LIGHT on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the G-LIGHT using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download G-LIGHT For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the G-LIGHT using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-LIGHT on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-LIGHT here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-LIGHT for PC
1. Control your GLIGHT smart lighting products remotely via Bluetooth and WiFi.
2. Add and control multiple devices at once with the GLIGHT app.
3. Control your devices with voice commands using Amazon Echo and Google Assistant.
4. Easily share devices among family members.
5. Connect the GLIGHT app to your devices quickly and easily.
G-LIGHT App Overview and Details
Set up and control you GLIGHT smart lighting products:
1. Remote control home appliances via Bluetooth and WiFi
2. Add and control multiple devices at once with one app
3. Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Assistant
4. Easy share devices among family members
5. Easily and quickly connect GLIGHT app to devices
Whats New In this G-LIGHT?
– New logo and new icons
– Optimize smart scene to improve user experience
– Improve user experience of controlling Bluetooth device
– Optimize guidance of device malfunction report
[Repair and Optimization]
– Resolve some known issues
G-LIGHT is a revolutionary new mobile application that has the potential to change the way we live our lives. It is a safe, secure, and easy-to-use application that allows users to connect with others in their local community. With G-LIGHT, users can find out about local events, connect with others, and share information. G-LIGHT is the perfect application for busy professionals, students, and families.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the G-LIGHT of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This G-LIGHT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-LIGHT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-LIGHT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-LIGHT.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.