G-Homa+ is an AI-based home automation system that allows you to control your home’s appliances, lighting, security and more using your voice. With G-Homa+, you can make your home smarter and more efficient.
Our goal is to help you get the G-Homa+ for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
G-Homa+ Andorid App Summary
The developer of the G-Homa+ is EverFlourish Smart Technology Corp., Ltd. and they’ve done a great job at keeping G-Homa+ simple yet highly interactive. You can find the G-Homa+ under House & Home of Play Store. G-Homa+’s latest version is 1.0.23 with an impressive user base of over 783. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love G-Homa+.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the G-Homa+ is May 20, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the G-Homa+ on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
G-Homa+ App Overview and Details
G-Homa+ is an app that control the G-Homa smart devices such as the smart IP Camera, smart plugs, smart bulbs etc. It can make you easily control the devices run anywhere with your mobile phone.
Features of G-Homa+ for PC
– Control the G-Homa smart devices from anywhere with your mobile phone
– Easily control the devices
– Monitor your home with the smart IP Camera
– Control the smart plugs to turn on/off devices
– Control the smart bulbs to change the lightings
– Get notification when the devices are triggered
Whats New In this G-Homa+?
Optimize experience and fixed emergency bugs.
Download & Install G-Homa+ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the G-Homa+ app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the G-Homa+ app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the G-Homa+ will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed G-Homa+ on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||G-Homa+ On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EverFlourish Smart Technology Corp., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to G-Homa+. I believe that this program will provide me with the skills and experience I need to become a successful entrepreneur. I am looking forward to learning from the experts at G-Homa+ and developing my own business ventures.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the G-Homa+ for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the G-Homa+, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This G-Homa+ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Homa+ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Homa+. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Homa+.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.