A function calculator is a device or application that calculates functions. These devices and applications can be anything from a scientific calculator to a computer application. Function calculators can be used for a variety of purposes, from solving math problems to designing products.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Function Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Function Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||semtle software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Function Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Function Calculator was developed by the popular developer agency named semtle software. They have the Function Calculator in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 24.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 29806 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Function Calculator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 11, 2020 was the last date the Function Calculator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Function Calculator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Function Calculator using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Function Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Function Calculator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Function Calculator on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Function Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Function Calculator for PC
1. Four fundamental math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
2. Extra math operations (exponential operation, modular operation, percent operation).
3. Mathematical constants – Pi, E, etc.
4. Engineering functions such as sin, cos, tan, log, ln, etc.
5. Traditional calculator buttons – M+, M-, MR, GT
6. Button “clone” to copy math expressions and reuse them.
7. Cursor control buttons to move cursor freely.
8. “Del” button, “AC” button to delete input.
9. Text size control buttons.
10. Vibration button.
Function Calculator App Overview and Details
-four fundamental math operations (addition,subtraction,multiplication,division).
-extra math operations(exponential operation, modular operation, percent operation).
-mathematical constants – Pi, E
-engineering functions such as sin, cos, tan, log, ln, …
-some traditional calculator buttons – M+, M-, MR, GT
-button “clone” to copy math expressions and reuse them.
-cursor control buttons to move cursor freely.
-“del” button, “AC” button to delete input.
-text size control buttons.
-Users can create their own mathematical functions very easily in the same way as mathematical formulas. (Example: def sumOfTwoNumber (number 1, number 2) = number 1 + number 2;)
-You can create thousands of mathematical functions for various purposes such as unit converter, future value, interest rate, etc.
-When programming, you can use the code template provided by this app.
-Very easy and simple coding tutorial is provided.
Whats New In this Function Calculator?
Fixed an error that occurred when the execution statements of the “case” code are empty.
The Function Calculator is a great application for students and professionals who need to perform complex mathematical calculations. The application is easy to use, and it has a variety of functions that can be used to solve complex equations.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Function Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Function Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Function Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Function Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Function Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.